Get similar jobs by email Register →
Dutch speaking Collections Specialist - Berlin
This is a great opportunity for those just entering the workforce or perhaps those who want a change of pace in their career as there is no previous experience needed (it would be a plus).
With full training provided, a confirmed start date of November 1st this year and no weekend work – this is the ideal job for someone looking to break in the world of numbers and live in the capital of all capitals – Berlin!
- You will be looking after the creation and handling (chasing) of invoices.
- Looking after payments & collections.
- Following an ISO9001 Quality control.
- Dealing with account receivables questions via phone and email.
- Work on back-office related tasks with regards to accounts receivables/collections.
Work & grow with an amazing international outsourcing giant here in Berlin, Germany. Our client has a number of office location in Europe and many are based in Germany. With this client, you will certainly have a chance to grow your career and experience a truly multilingual office.
You will need the following to qualify for this Collections job:
- Near Native Dutch
- Good English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience is a plus but none is needed (full training will be provided)
- Works well under pressure
- Customer Focused
- Excellent Listening skills
- Strong Empathy skills
- Attention to detail
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
First, the interview will begin with a phone interview where you will speak with the recruiter, secondly, there will be a language test (Dutch). Lastly you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the team manager here in Berlin.
With regard to salary, you can expect to earn €1,906 gross per month. There is a yearly bonus based on your performance of 8% and based on company success of 100% basic monthly salary.
There is also a relocation package for those living outside of Germany (7-night paid accommodation).
Keywords: Dutch jobs Berlin, French Speaking job, werken in Berlijn, account receivables, finance
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Junior Accountant - Berlin
€30k - 33k per year
Italian speaking Junior Accountant - Berlin Italian speaker with a B1 level of German wanted for this newly created Junior Accountant role here in Berlin with one of t...21 days ago
- Dutch Billing Agent (relocation offered)
Do you speak Dutch and want a career in an international IT company? Then please reach out! About the Company: Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries ...6 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Credit & Collections Agent to Barcelona
We are looking for a Credit & Collections Agent for our client in Barcelona, Spain! Do you have experience from customer service, sales or accounting and numbers? Then...7 days ago
- Portuguese Financial Services Investment Specialist
Do you want to jumpstart your career as a financial service specialist? Then we have this great opportunity for you in the beautiful Madrid! Our Client is the world le...2 months ago
- Portuguese Financial Services Investment Specialist : Spain
We are currently looking for a Financial Services Investment Specialist with Portuguese Language Our Client is the world leader in omni-channel contact center manageme...2 months ago