Get similar jobs by email Register →
Dutch Country Manager – Berlin
We are looking for a near native Dutch speaker with extensive experience in Enterprise Sales and a proven track record in closing deals within this sector.
Have 2-3 years enterprise Sales and Management of a Sales team experience behind you? Interested in living and working in Berlin?
- Build & lead a team of10+ Dutch speaking Business Development Representatives.
- Manage recruitment, objective & goal setting, coaching and performance monitoring of your team.
- Run reliable forecasts.
- Host regular one-to-one meetings with your Sales team to monitor performance and success.
- Push for growth and the overall hitting of the ambitious Sales targets set.
- Support in deals
- Take care of your own key clients.
- Attend fairs and tradeshows – you may also be needed to travel with your Business Development Representatives and help them in closing deals
Work for a fast-growing start-up that has grown exponentially in their first year within the market. With over 100 employees in their Berlin Headquarters, they are looking to grow even more.
Work for an exciting service provider that aims to help employers further grow and develop their employees’ skills in order to clearly see measurable improvements in productivity through their personalized online service.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near-native level of Dutch
- Excellent level of English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- 2-3 years of experience in Enterprise Sales
- 2-3 years Management experience (Ideally a Sales team in the Tech Sector)
- Proven track record in Enterprise Sales (B2B Sales)
- Strong coaching skills
- Excellent time management (you will carry your own sales quota as well as manage your teams)
- Willingness to travel within Europe - 20% of the time
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
This is a relatively short interview process that can take up to 2 weeks.
First, you will have a phone/skype interview with the Recruiter and if successful you will be invited for a peer interview with 2 possible colleagues to carry out a role-play scenario.
If successful you will then be invited for a final interview with the manager or MD.
Salary: 50:50 Split - €100,000 - €130,000 OTE gross per annum
Keywords: Country Manager, Vice President of Sales, Dutch Sales, Dutch Country Manager. Dutch Sales Berlin, Vacatures in Berlijn, Werken in Berlijn
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sales Specialist (Dutch)
€17000 - 23000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Th...about 1 year ago