Get similar jobs by email Register →
Looking for an international experience? Go to Barcelona!
Our client is a technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
The role covers all aspects of collections activity including cash collection, account management, customer relations and controls.
This will be done through the implementation of all Account administration, payment demand and Collection activities for sales through multiple revenue streams (NSO, ORS, XF and Direct). There will be a strong need for relationship building with customers, in-country teams and in house billing and customer care teams.
- Responsible for the analysis, reconciliation, and collection of a large portfolio of Customer Accounts with the objective of reducing and minimizing past due balances.
- Make outbound contacts with end customer contacts to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Implementation of permanent account administration, reconciliation and account analysis.
- Implementation of credit/account management, ascertainment of the payment patterns and, if necessary, implementation of corrective measures.
- To ensure debt and cash targets are met on a quarterly/monthly basis
- To ensure all ledgers are kept clean and reconciled
- To ensure full compliance with all associated internal and Sarbox controls
- Business Administration or Finance Degree
- High level of English and fluent Dutch.
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in a finance or accounts role
- Sap Experience
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills
- Ability to work own initiative
- Financial & commercial awareness / good numerical skills.
- Committed approach to teamwork.
- Resilient under pressure and able to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
- Adaptable to a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Generous relocation package
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Flex salary program
- Life and accident insurance
- Annual shop allowance
Interested? Send your English CV to email@example.com and get in touch.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking Customer Service Agent - based in Barcelona
Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business, now looking for German talent. Many successful organisations have transferred their customer service d...3 months ago
- Swedish speaking demand management agent in Berlin
€0 - 0
Are you a Swedish speaking sales enthusiast, looking for a new challenge in the beautiful capital of Berlin? Then this is the opportunity for you! You will work with a...27 days ago
- Polish Customer Support Agent in Lisbon
You speak Polish and want to move to the warm south? Then we have an exciting offer for you! Our client is a global people-driven company that delivers Customer Experi...about 2 months ago
- Danish Customer Agent in sunny Malta
€0 - 22000
We are looking for a new Danish colleague to our clients energetic and welcoming office on the sunny island of Malta! Our Client They represent one of the big players ...5 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Service Agents to Barcelona
H&M’s Global Customer Service is a multichannel and multi-brand organization with a focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. We are present in a...15 days ago