Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch Customer Representative in Barcelona w/ Relocation Support|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||17000 - 22000|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Dutch Customer Representative in Barcelona
- Are you native Dutch and would you like to work in the beautiful city centre of Barcelona?
- Do you have excellent communication skills and a customer-oriented mindset?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona, the coastal metropolitan and capital of Catalonia, is famous for its unique architecture and vibrant nightlife. The city perfectly combines a bustling cosmopolitan atmosphere with a relaxed beach vibe. Taking a walk in the historical city centre or visiting one of its many museums, you’ll find that Barcelona also has a rich cultural- and historical heritage. The city is fun, diverse and accessible, making it an ideal destination for those looking for an experience abroad!
About the position
We are looking for a Dutch Customer Representative for our client, an international and continuously growing business based in the centre of sunny Barcelona. The partners that our client works with are world-famous brands in the fields of technology, digital marketing, online advertising and social media. As a Dutch Customer Representative your job will be to provide excellent assistance and support to international customers.
Main tasks include:
- Providing first class customer satisfaction at all times by taking necessary steps to assist and support customers
- Handling incoming customer contacts (via telephone, e-mail, chat or other channels) while creating and logging tickets into the system
- Making outbound contacts to consumers (via telephone and email) in response to generated issues by following up with additional information or updates
- Updating tickets in accordance with proper logging procedures
- Ensuring correct presentation of the client's corporate and brand images in all interactions
- Attending all trainings to gain expert knowledge and understanding of all products and procedures relevant to the service
- Providing proactive feedback to team leaders regarding new solutions, potential escalations or service issues in order to proactively find solutions in cooperation with the company
- Improving knowledge database by assisting in the documentation of product FAQ and updating evolving procedures
- Native level of Dutch + proficient level of English
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good technical skills and knowledge preferable
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Self-confidence and a great team ethic
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations
- Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability desired
- Fixed salary + bonus depending on project
- Flexible schedule, 39 hours per week
- Indefinite contract
- Excellent, ongoing training and mentoring
- Relocation package (if you are living abroad)
- Discount in language courses
Interested? Would you like to apply? Please send us your English CV and we will contact you shortly!
- Dutch Customer Support Representative in Lisbon
Dutch Customer Support Representative in Lisbon Are you dreaming of living in Lisbon? Are you native Dutch and do you have a passion for providing excellent customer c...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Support Agent in Athens with Relocation Package!
€20000 - 30000
DUTCH CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT Are you native Dutch and do you have a passion for customer experience? Ready to surround yourself with sunshine, culture, food and histor...about 1 month ago
- Airbnb Customer Service Agent (French) in Barcelona
€16000 - 18000
Are you passionate by the Travel, Hospitality and Tourism industry? Are you quality and service oriented and always ready to help people? The Company. This award-winni...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Care Representative - Porto
Dutch speakers with 6 months experience in customer care (hospitality/retail experience is accepted too). If working in a warmer climate is something you have been loo...about 2 months ago