Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you speak Dutch and want to become part of a leading technology company in Lisbon, Portugal?
Our partner is a leading Japanese technology company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. With their 140,000 employees, they currently support customers in more than 100 countries. The Company's Delivery Centers (GDC) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations worldwide. Our partner's GDC in Lisbon is growing fast and they are now looking for ambitious Dutch-speaking people who want to become part of their helpdesk team.
- Reply and support our subscribers through phone and email on their queries, doubts and questions about the product
- Register all interactions within a ticketing tool
- Support Shops selling our products on their doubts and technical queries.
- Monitor our Applications and chase costumers for contract signing
- Basic Technical skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Customer Orientation
- Problem Solving Skills
The company offers you:
- Competitive pay
- Employment directly with our partner with the possibility of permanent contract
- Working life balance with full-time schedule and 25 holiday days per year
- Life insurance and private health insurance
- International career opportunities
- Education and an individual development plan
- Discounted prices at the company's partners
- The opportunity to participate in the company's social responsibility program and participate in several initiatives focusing on well-being, diversity and inclusion
- Welcome Buddy program
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city and about 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. In Lisbon there is much to do and see. It is a town near the sea with great shopping, nightlife and a fantastic cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. In Portugal's "Riviera" west of Lisbon are the popular seaside resorts of Estoril and Cascais. Estoril also has one of Europe's largest casinos. Lisbon offers a warm climate and sunshine for much of the year. This is one of many reasons why Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate belongs to what is called the subtropical Mediterranean climate, which means that there are mild winters and hot summers. Many say that Lisbon is the new Barcelona. Lisbon has everything you could wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed accommodation, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surf.
Interested? Please apply by sending your English CV to email@example.com. You will be contacted shortly!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Consultant to Athens, Greece
Are you a Fluent in Dutch and ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR ...18 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Advisor - Customer Support
€10000 - 15000
We are looking for a Dutch Customer Support to join our team! Your future project As a Dutch Customer Support– Lisbon, Portugal, you will: • Assist clients via inbound...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Care Agent - Brno
€CZK 36k - 38k per month + Relocation Package
Dutch Customer Care Agent - Brno Dutch speaking customer care representative wanted here for a market leader in Brno, the Czech Republic. All you need is a minimum of ...3 months ago
- Dutch speaking Customer Support to historical Greece
A golden opportunity for Dutch speakers looking for an adventure abroad Do you speak Dutch and do you want to join forces with a big customer consultant team? With a m...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Support Advisor to Barcelona
Dutch Customer Support Advisor in Barcelona Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job opportunity in the sunny city of Barcelona? Do you have an affinity wit...3 months ago