Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are currently looking for professional Dutch-speaking customer support agents to Malta. The role is to assist in the boarding process for new customers, to work with the operational processes for new and existing customers, to be responsible for the development, cancellation of deposit accounts (current accounts, savings accounts, futures) and to be responsible for All customer processes.
- Provide superior professional customer service while handling all inquiries regarding your company's products and services
- Make sure your company accounts are opened according to your company's product and service guidelines.
- To build a relationship with customers, while addressing some of the problems related to any of the company's products
- Identify sales opportunities After analyzing customer needs
- Support for the collection of data/information for the company (by phone, email, chat, video call or any other agreed communication channel)
- Fluent language proficiency in Dutch and English. Additional languages will be an advantage
- Previous work experience in a similar environment is a plus
- General data knowledge
- Team players and customer-oriented
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic international development company
- Opportunities for growth, realisation of own ideas and further training
- Professional and attentive environment
- Performance Bonus Program
- Fitness and solution for night shifts when public transport is not available
- Relocation incentives for foreign residents in Malta
- Internal Development possibility
If the company is
actively striving to create the right environment and offer the right tools for our employees to thrive and evolve. The company is an international provider of mobile banks and digital consumer and small business loans distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded 2005, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, has expanded rapidly to Europe, Africa, South and North America and the Asia-Pacific region.
Working in Malta
The sun shines 300 days a year and is perfect for you who is a sunbather. In Malta, there are many opportunities to start your career and build a strong CV while enjoying the good life with sun, bathing and late evenings. Finding accommodation in Malta is easy and there is a lot to choose from. Malta has developed in recent years that has resulted in many new homes being built. It is an extremely safe country to live in. English is the official language which makes it easy to make yourself understanding. Malta is a small island and has good public transport that takes you everywhere on the island. As long as you are employed, you can visit the hospital without paying.
Do you want to apply for this position, please contact me at email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Advisors
Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor- Includes free relocation from any EU country. Our client is a huge customer service based call centre in the heart of Athens, ...22 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Agent BOL.COM RN
€11400 - 15000
As Netherland’s largest online store Bol.com has a turnover of around €2.1 billion from online sales. They have changed the way the people of Netherlands shop online &...22 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Agents hired in Lisbon!
€Competitive monthly salary + relocation support (company apartment available)
Dutch speaking Customer Service Specialist in Lisbon! Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for an international challenge? Are you social and good with people? This ...about 1 month ago
- Logistics Customer Adviser - Dutch Speaker
€11400 - 14820 gross/year + available relocation package
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...2 months ago
- Dutch speaking Customer Support Agent to sunny Barcelona
€17000 - 22000
Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job opportunity in the sunny city of Barcelona? Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your career! Barcelona, the...2 months ago