Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch Customer Service Advisor|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, leader in recruitment in EU, is now looking for a Dutch Customer Service Agent for our affectionate Client in Sindelfingen, Germany.
A native or fluent Dutch speaker with a profiency level of English looking for a job opportunity in Germany
Ambitious, customer-focused, with a strong willing to advance in your career in an international exciting environment
Willing to relocate close to Stuttgart, our client is only 20 minutes from the city center.
FEW INFO ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. .
Stokke knows that it is of the utmost importance that children have a sense of connection with their loved ones to feel safe and secure. That is why a “higher is better” and “parent-facing” approach is taken toward so many of our products. These features promote better eye contact and interaction between parent and child.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Dutch Customer Service Agent you will provide premium service to both customers and retailers and build relationships in order to making lasting positive impressions. The position is located in Sindelfingen, Germany. Sindelfingen is a small city within close distance of Stuttgard.
Main responsibilities include:
- Maintain customer data in ERP System (M3) and in the CRM system (SF) to assure 100% accuracy
- Receive, process and track orders from customers by phone/E-mail/Chat
- Ensure orders are registered in the Demandware, Altapay and M3 system for shipment and invoicing
- Follow up of blocked order list every day (Backlog)
- Answer retailer and consumer questions by phone, E-mail and chat
- Advise customers about features, benefits and other details of products
- Issue invoices and credit notes
- Handle transport and product claims, returns and exchanges from customers
- Send newsletters and other information to the customers
- Participate in various other administrative duties of the team
Overall the expectation is for the Customer Service Agent is to:
- Cooperate very closely with credit control and eCommerce team
- Be flexible to participate in serving other markets both serving retailers and end consumers in an international and multilingual team
- Commercial Education
- First experiences in Customer Service or Sales
- Native Dutch with fluent English is a must, additional languages are a big plus
- Strong service mentality
- Interest in working with and supporting international teams
- Ability to work independently
- Fixed salary + bonus
- Relocation bonus for hotel accomodation
- Fulltime position 40h/w with office hours Mon-Fri 08:00u - 17:00u and more!
WHY JOINING STOKKE?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Interested and ready for a career move?
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch B2B Customer Service Gütersloh
€28,000 - 29,580 per year + Relocation Package
Dutch B2B Customer Service Gütersloh We are looking for near native Dutch speakers with a good level of English (excellent communication skills) who have previous cust...about 1 month ago
- Customer Support Advisor with Dutch and English
€0 - 0
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...about 2 months ago
- Senior Dutch Customer Service Rep - Dublin
€32k - 40k per year
Senior Dutch Customer Service Rep - Dublin We are looking for hungry and eager near native Dutch speaker here in Dublin for this fast paced media world. Live & work in...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative - Frankfurt
€2.5k - 3k per month + Relocation Package
Dutch Customer Service Representative - Frankfurt Dutch speaking Customer Service Representatives wanted here in Frankfurt for a big player in the automotive sector. Y...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Rep - Blanchardstown
€30k - 33k per year
Dutch Customer Service Rep – Blanchardstown Dutch Customer Service Representative with 2+ years’ experience in the customer service sector wanted here in Blanchardstow...about 1 month ago