Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||PayPal EMEA|
|Job Title||Dutch Customer Service Agent|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking European Capital city while fast-tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for Dutch Customer Service Representatives to join our international EMEA Operations Centres in Dublin!
Our buzzing multicultural tech hub in Dublin is home to over 1,500 employees supporting customers in 16 different languages. Together, we deliver payment solutions to our customers and merchants across EMEA. Our teams enjoy working in a relaxed, family-friendly environment where our values of Collaboration, Innovation, Wellness and Inclusion.
There are a few other reasons why you should consider making Dublin your home. It’s a vibrant, fun, multicultural European Capital City and Technology Hub full of the famous Irish charm. This dynamic city embraces history, culture, music, sport and innovation - others who have made Dublin their home include James Joyce, Oscar Wilde, Guinness, Bram Stoker, Colin Farrell and U2 to name just a few! You can also watch a play in the world famous Abbey Theatre, enjoy food and drinks with friends in the city’s trendy Cultural Quarters, have a walk on the beach or a hike in the Dublin Mountains - it is all at your fingertips.
Why join PayPal...
- We were recognised as one of the ‘Best Places to Work in Europe 2017’
- We are hiring full-time permanent positions – enjoy job security while you help us revolutionise the payment industry!
- We offer a competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Wellness is one of our core values, and we have an amazing benefits package that includes 25 days paid annual leave (in addition to public holidays), an education allowance to support your future growth, a sabbatical* program, a company pension scheme and health insurance for you and your partner/ dependents.
- We advocate professional development and offer international & domestic career progression opportunities.
- We understand relocating can be difficult, so we offer a relocation package* to support you in your move to join us.
Not to forget…we also have a free onsite gym with personal trainers, a subsidised restaurant with a professional chef team, onsite Costa Coffee, a subsidised private commuter bus service, food zones & games rooms, family fun days, active social groups and so much more...
What you will need to join the PayPal Team:
- 12+ months Customer Service or Call Centre / Contact Centre experience
- A strong communicator - fluent in Dutch (both verbal and written) with a high proficiency in English
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€16000 - 50000
Are you a native Dutch and ready to start a new career in one of the most amazing city in south of Europe? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking f...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€30000 - 40000
Do you speak Dutch and would you like to work in the beautiful, historical city of Prague? Are you enthousiastic, positive and customer-oriented? If so, we have a grea...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€£30000 - £31000 per month + 31000 Czech Koruna Gross Per Month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native Dutch and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for Dutch speakers with custom...25 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent - Berlin
€1735 - 1835 per month + Monthly bonus + Relocation Package
Dutch speakers looking to ''Werk in Berlijn'' We have just the job for you. We're looking for Dutch speakers to grow the new customer service team here in Berlin with ...9 months ago