Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Dutch Customer Service Experience Specialist - Dublin|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€28k - 30k per year + Relocation Package|
|Date Posted||about 22 hours ago|
Dutch Customer Service Experience Specialist - Dublin
Dutch speaking Customer Service experience Specialist wanted here in Dublin, Ireland for an exciting online platform focusing in on the health and fitness of its users.
We’re looking for 6-12 months customer service experience, a near native level of Dutch and a genuine interest in living and working in Dublin.
- Assisting clients via email and online chat with their queries/issues/complaints - keeping in mind that you won't be working over the phone.
- Advise customers on the best products to purchase in order to create the best customer experience possible,
- Identify and report on any app issues - escalate these issues where necessary
- Provide feedback where necessary on actions to be taken to improve team productivity and performance.
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join the team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is within the online payment and billing sector here in Dublin.
You will need the following to qualify for this Job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service experience
- Positive attitude
- Customer focussed
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Ok with working in shifts
Where is the job located?
Dublin city centre – Ireland – Live and work in Dublin the booming capital of wee old Ireland. Fall in love with this multicultural city and all it has to offer. Whether you walk down the River Liffey or jog around Stephens Green – Dublin has what you need.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (Dutch) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager and finally there will be a background check.
Salary: You can expect to earn €30,000 gross per year along with a relocation package of 2 weeks paid accommodation.
Keywords: Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Customer Service Specialist, Dutch Customer Service Jobs Dublin, Arbeiten in Dublin
- German Customer Service Experience Specialist - Dublin
€28k - 30k per year + Relocation Package
German Customer Service Experience Specialist - Dublin German speaking Customer Service experience Specialist wanted here in Dublin, Ireland for an exciting online pla...about 22 hours ago
- German Customer Service (Sports Sector) - Dublin
German Customer Service Agent wanted for sporting sector team here in Dublin, Ireland. This is a great opportunity for those with a strong interest in the sporting sec...about 2 months ago
- Finnish Customer Experience Specialist to work in Riga - no previous experience required!
Our client is convinced that creativity and relationship building in a personal and pleasant manner are the foundations of a successful customer service team. Now they...2 months ago
- Nordic speaking Customer Service Agent to beautiful Athens! - Experience not required.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Nordic language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Danish and...about 2 months ago