Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you interested in the tourism sector? Do you want to work for a big commercial airline? Then we are looking for you!
As a Dutch Customer Advisor located in the beautiful city of Lisbon, you will arrange and manage reservations and customer accounts, provide advice concerning rental-car reservations, reply to queries and manage complaints. All this while working for one of the most well-known companies in the business!
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. Lisbon offers a lot of activities. It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. In Portugal's "riviera" west of Lisbon, the popular bathing resorts of Estoril and Cascais are located. In Estoril, there is also one of Europe's largest casinos. Lisbon offers a warm climate. This is one of many reasons that Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. The climate has what is called the subtropical - Mediterranean climate, which means that it is mild winters and hot summer. Many say that Lisbon is the new Barcelona. Lisboa has just gotta wish for: sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surely surfing!
About our client
Our client is a strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). They continue to specialize in customer experience outsourcing, and their capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. They strive on a daily basis to improve the services delivered to its clients by putting its employees at the heart of the company. Your ideas and suggestions will be welcomed as you will help them grow and advance! You will join a team of over 500 employees of 35 nationalities!
- Answer to customer requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
- Car reservations management (manage, cancel or create new reservations);
- Advise customers about extra services;
- Establish contact with customers by incoming calls and emails, managing claims and queries, and providing advice and information;
- Provide support to the Loyalty Points' online platform;
- Manage Royalty Points accounts;
- You have High School Diploma or higher;
- You are native or fluent (level C2) in Dutch;
- You have good knowledge (Level B2) in English;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are recognized for your attention to detail and dynamics;
- You enjoy challenges and you currently looking to join an exciting high growth company.
- Working contract;
- Initial and continued training;
- Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
- Transportation allowance;
- Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
- Multicultural environment;
- Stable work and career development;
- Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad;
- Accommodation provided during the first 3 months of work, for candidates relocating from abroad;
- Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can make the most of your experience in Lisbon.
Interested? Send your CV in English to email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch customer support hero for a famous Dutch tech brand
A golden opportunity for Dutch speakers looking for an adventure abroad Our multicultural client is searching for Dutch speakers to join forces with their customer con...4 days ago
- Dutch Speaker for a Fashion Retail Project
As a Dutch Speaker for a Fashion Retail Project, you will have the opportunity to empower your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view inside one of ...25 days ago
- German Customer Support Hero in Malta for a big iGaming company
Are you ready to kick-start your career in the iGaming industry in the beautiful and sunny Malta? Then this is the opportunity for you! About our client: Our client wa...11 days ago
- French Customer Advisor for a Camping Reservations Project
€0 - 0
As a French Customer Advisor for a Camping Reservations Project, you will help our client’s customers to find the best solutions for their dreamy camping vacations. Yo...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service in Greece for Philips (Dutch)
€14000 - 18000
The Company. Are you willing to relocate to one of Greece's hippest cities – Thessaloniki – and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international t...4 days ago