Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to Porto, Portugal! Are you looking for a new challenge? Work in the beautiful city Porto with customer service for the Dutch market.
Porto is the second-largest city in Portugal and is giving the capital a run for its money as the place to go for a unique blend of history, balmy weather, culture, cooking and nightlife.
With its old riverside center designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, its chefs picking up a growing constellation of Michelin stars, as well as its world-beating wines and vast stretches of sandy shore on its doorstep, Porto certainty has a lot to offer.
There you will find several baroque surprises, the escarpments of Romanesque granite, the almost obscene sincerity of the people, the impetuously golden river, the swooning camellias, the wild Atlantic filled with fish and seafood, the narrow streets awash with soap suds.
Are you still thinking about it? An amazing international work experience in the sun is waiting for you!
Customer Service Advisor
Provide support to customers by handling incoming customer contacts (calls, e-mails, posts) from the assigned country/markets and interactions in the front-line of the company's business, ensuring customer's loyalty to the company's brand and enhancing Customer Experience.
The ideal candidate for this position is result-driven, a good communicator, customer-oriented and thrives in a cross-cultural environment.
- Provide assistance via phone/mail/email from existing and new/potential customers
- Solving customer simple queries that impact the performance of the business
- Ensuring that the data received from the customers is accurate and timely maintained
- Ensure the maintenance of Master Data Management - covering Customer Master Data, Contract Management and Pricing Master
- Channel queries to corresponding responsible for complex queries / responsible area (Sales, Credit to Cash, Delivery etc)
- Able to communicate efficiently by phone and email with customers on a daily basis (handling requests, complaints etc)
- Build credibility with internal and external customers
- Able to work under pressure and in a high volume workload, fast-paced environment
- Pro-active, focused on responding promptly to actions
- Data accuracy and detailed oriented
- SAP/ERP Basic Knowledge (preferred)
- Minimum required Secondary school (High School)
- Native Dutch
- English level B1 (preferred)
- Previous experience in Customer Service (Front Office/ Order Entry /Back Office)/Sales preferred
If you are interested and you would like to hear more, send us your CV to email@example.com and you will be contacted shortly!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Consultant to Athens, Greece
Are you a Fluent in Dutch and ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR ...16 days ago
- Dutch speaking Customer Support to historical Greece
A golden opportunity for Dutch speakers looking for an adventure abroad Do you speak Dutch and do you want to join forces with a big customer consultant team? With a m...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Support Advisor to Barcelona
Dutch Customer Support Advisor in Barcelona Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job opportunity in the sunny city of Barcelona? Do you have an affinity wit...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Rep - Blanchardstown
€30k - 35k per year
Dutch Customer Service Rep – Blanchardstown Dutch Customer Service Representative with 2+ years’ experience in the customer service sector wanted here in Blanchardstow...3 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Swedish a...16 days ago