Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Dutch Customer Service Representative (part-time) - Limerick|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Part-Time Position|
|Our Reference||NL P-T|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Overview of Role
The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join our global operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced energetic company which is the main global hub for Customer Service worldwide.
The viagogo group is a global business with local language websites in over 150 countries. You will be joining a technology company which constantly looks at process improvement and to build, shape and deliver excellent customer service through constantly reinventing and innovating the service that we provide.
You will have the chance to work in a multi-national environment with colleagues from over 20 countries.
The Customer Service Representativerole offers a unique opportunity to take on customer-facing responsibilities that directly impact our success. The role will involve providing first class service to our customers and assisting with key operational tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity to work and learn about live events globally e.g. sports, concerts and theatre.
There are plenty of opportunities for progression through the company - we are more than just a contact centre as there are operational teams across many functions located in Limerick supporting development and career progression for the right candidate. You will be rewarded for hard work and this recognition is based on performance and results.
- Customer Service – provide e-mail and phone support to our customers to the required standard which ensures a good balance between productivity and quality
- Ability to liaise with other departments as necessary
- Identify process improvement opportunities and raise through the appropriate forum
- Support customers directly on the ground at major events around the world
- Any other tasks as required
Skills and Attributes:
- Team player
- Takes ownership
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Work well under pressure
- Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do adhere to strict deadlines
- Outstanding written and oral communication in English and language applied
- A sense of humour and positive, “make-it-work” attitude
- Must be comfortable with standard MS Office software (Outlook, Word) and quick to understand new software tools
- Fluency in Dutch and English
Experience & working hours:
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience
- This is a part-time role: you will be working a 20-hour week
- Must be willing to work shifts during evenings and weekends
Please submit your CV together with a Cover Letter.
Ref: NL P-T
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service - Limerick
€25500 - 27000 per annum
For those of you who like to chat, who lives to help others get where they need, this customer service job could be for you. We are looking for Dutch speakers who also...2 months ago
- Dutch B2B Customer Service Representative Cork
€24000 - 28000 per annum + Many Benefits
Job Summary Calling all Dutch speakers who fancy working in Cork, Ireland. Careertrotter has a new B2B Dutch Customer Service job on offer where you can earn between €...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative - Berlin
€1800 - 1870 per month
Speak Dutch and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an experienced and well trusted here in Germany - This is ...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Rep - Limerick
€24000 - 25500 per annum
German speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Limerick, Ireland. For those with an affinity to help others and love that each day could bring somethin...18 days ago
- Dutch Technical Customer Representative
€16000 - 25000
Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job at a world famous company in the vibrant city of Barcelona? Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your career...2 months ago