Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch Customer Service Representative to Athens, Greece|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Nor to Greece|
|Salary||15000 - 20000|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Dutch language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece.
Do you speak Dutch and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you!
Our multicultural client is searching for Dutch speakers, that want to work within customer service. We are looking specifically after you that have a good work attitude and service in your blood. With a modern office that is located in the central part of Athens, our client offers both work experience and cultural experience in the charming city of Athens!
Our partner is the market leader in Customer Care Services. They were awarded as the “Best Multi-Lingual Contact Center in Europe, 2017” and as a “Great Place to Work, 2017” in Greece.
Their continuously growing international family consists of 6,300 dedicated employees that provide top quality first line customer service & technical support for leading companies in 36 languages. More than 91 nationalities make their working environment the most interesting multicultural one found in Greece.
Join them and enjoy one of the sunniest Mediterranean countries. Greece is the place where you can find the whole world in a miniature. Join now our partner as a Swedish Speaking Advisor! Discover yourself the beauty of the Greek nature! Taste their famous kitchen! The history of 3. 000 years is harmonized with a modern and pleasant place to live and work!
You will be asked to:
- Interact effectively with existing customers via Calls, E mails or Chat in both Dutch and English.
- Handle customers’ complaints and issues with patience and empathy.
- Be able to solve efficiently all the technical issues.
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken.
- Competitive monthly salary as well as a monthly performance bonus
- Excellent relocation support: Flight ticket, accommodation for 2 weeks and help in many other things
- Extra payment for Night shifts, Overtime, Greek Holidays & Sundays
- Ongoing paid training using the latest technologies
- Both private and public health insurance coverage
- In house doctor
- On site canteen
- Casual dress code
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Fun team activities inside and outside the company
- Lots of benefits and discounts for all their employees
Ref: Nor to Greece
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Customer Service Agent to Athens, Greece
Do you speak Italian and want to have a International experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client is search...3 months ago
- Do you want to work abroad? We are looking for Italian Customer Consultants to Athens, Greece
Are you looking for a new job opportunity and international experience? Greece is your destination! Our client is located in the beautiful Mediterranean city of Athens...3 months ago
- Swedish Social Media Moderator to Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Have you dreamed about working for the biggest social network in the world? We are looking for a Swedish speaker with excellent written skills and keen to detail ! Wha...3 months ago
- Swedish speaking Technical support to beautiful Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Swedish speaking Technical support to Athens Are you tired of the cold weather in Sweden? Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internation...11 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative - Frankfurt
€2.5k - 3k per month + Relocation Package
Dutch Customer Service Representative - Frankfurt Dutch speaking Customer Service Representatives wanted here in Frankfurt for a big player in the automotive sector. Y...about 1 month ago