Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Dutch Customer Service Specialist in Greece|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
HR Globally Talent is an International Recruitment Agency based in Europe with representation worldwide.
We are currently looking to hire a Dutch Customer Service Specialist for one of the global leader in Customer Relationship Management in the European market based in Athens.
- Receive Inbound calls, Emails and Chats and provide support to customers.
- Understand the issue and provide any possible solutions to resolve the issue through a clear communication with the customer.
- Good PC skills.
- Good communicational Skills.
- Great interest in new technologies.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
- Willing to relocate to Greece.
If you are ready for this new challenge you should apply.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
€17000 - 19000
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Dutch speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with que...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Featured Job
€£16,000 - £17,000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...29 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
€16000 - 20000
Be part of it This amazing client has an exclusive niche position in the telecommunications market. They operate in a very fast paced environment and are looking for a...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in Danish / Finnish / Norwegian / Swedish / Dutch language. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent sp...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service - Limerick
€25500 - 27000 per annum
For those of you who like to chat, who lives to help others get where they need, this customer service job could be for you. We are looking for Dutch speakers who also...about 2 months ago