Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Dutch Customer Success Manager - South Dublin|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -082018-2746|
|Salary||€30000 - €40000 per annum|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Dutch Customer Success Manager for a fast & exciting start-up within the food sector here in South Dublin, Ireland.
We're looking for someone who prefers a smaller team at the start, someone who would love to have a direct impact on the success of a company (Start-up Company).
Our client has recently entered the Dutch market and is looking for a well-rounded Dutch speaker to be their next Dutch Customer Success Manager. Here you will help with the onboarding of new customers, help them troubleshoot issues with their product and work closely with them to aid in the generating of revenue.
Be a part of something great here in Dublin - Ireland Today!
- You will focus on the onboarding of new customers within the Dutch market and help them settle in on the platform.
- You will be a point of contact - helping and educating customers on all features & products of the platform in order to help them maximise revenue & increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- As Success Manager - your main focus will be to share best practice with clients to help promote customer engagement.
- As this is a start-up you will be needed to work some weekends (3 weekend days per month) - possibly some evening shifts.
- You will be proving tech support to clients with issues and supporting the sales team in understanding the best way to identify and target customers within the Netherlands.
- Content creation for articles and newsletters to Dutch client base while growing within this sector.
Work for an exciting Irish Start-up that has been established since 2015 and already grown to 20 people in the team. Developed after seeing an increasing trend for both customers and business needs - out client is amazing at ''outside the box'' thinking here within the food industry with a great SAAS platform.
With backing from venture capitalists thanks to their amazing success they now operate in Ireland, UK and now in the Netherlands.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous B2B customer Interaction experience (ideally where you helped those with their advertising or cloud support issues)
- Interested in joining a fast-growing Start-Up
- Ok with Ad-Hoc tasks as the role is not as finely defined just yet with the startup
Where is the job located?
South Dublin - Ireland -Easily accessible by the Luas, bus and M50. Only 20 minutes' drive to Dublin City centre. You will be working in the companies brand new office, so you will get the chance to have a say in the look and feel of the office here.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a number of interviews (via phone and face-to-face) here in Dublin.
Salary: you can expect to earn between €30,000 - €40,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Jobs Dublin, Dutch Customer Success, Dutch jobs Ireland
Ref: JN -082018-2746
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Success and Operations with native German and high Dutch
€18000 - 24000
As a Customer Success & Operations, your main responsibilities will be: - Collect information with sales teams - Create car park content and ensure quick online releas...about 18 hours ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative
€17000 - 33000
We are looking for a Dutch Speakers that want to join a awesome team in Brno, Czech Republic ! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-for...about 2 hours ago
- Dutch Backend Support Agent - Dublin
€28000 - 31000
Dutch speakers with 1-2 years experience in the B2B customer support sector wanted! Our client in Dublin, Ireland is looking to grow their Backend Support team in orde...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€16000 - 50000
Are you a native Dutch and ready to start a new career in one of the most amazing city in south of Europe? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking f...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Featured Job
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking European Capital city while fast-tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We...5 months ago