Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch Customer Support Hero for Bol.com in Porto|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
Dutch Customer Service Representative in Lisbon
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal?
We are recruiting Dutch Customer Support Agents for our client, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. Their team consists of over 9.000 employees from 82 nationalities, who are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets worldwide. They are looking for Customer Support Agents to work for one of their many famous clients, namely Bol.com.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally, the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries, you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while in the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
- Inbound Customer Service for bookings, purchases of services or goods
- Assistance with concerns regarding payment, shipping, return and exchange and further questions about customer accounts
- Management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns
- Fluent in Dutch and good command of English
- Willing to start an international experience – work abroad
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information
- Experience in customer service (preferred)
- Fixed salary + bonus
- The option to stay in shared accommodation provided by our client
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Free annual flight to your home country
- Private health insurance
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Intensive training and familiarisation phase
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within the organization
Interested? Please apply by sending your English CV to email@example.com and you will be contacted shortly!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Support Hero in Malta for a big iGaming company
Are you ready to kick-start your career in the iGaming industry in the beautiful and sunny Malta? Then this is the opportunity for you! About our client: Our client wa...4 days ago
- Work in Cyprus! Finnish Customer Support Agents hired for online gaming industry in Limassol!
€Monthly salary+bonuses and relocation support
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our client's young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! O...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Speaking Advisor - Customer Support
€10000 - 15000
We are looking for a Dutch Customer Support to join our team! Your future project As a Dutch Customer Support– Lisbon, Portugal, you will: • Assist clients via inbound...2 months ago
- Work remote in Greece! Hiring Finnish Speaking Customer Support Agents for well-known online-streaming platform!
€Monthly salary + relocation support (work in Thessaloniki or remote from your chosen location in Greece!)
Are you interested in work in Greece? Our client is located in the beautiful Mediterranean cities, Athens and Thessaloniki, and hiring fluent Finnish speakers to work ...about 1 month ago
- Customer Service in Greece for Philips (Dutch)
€14000 - 18000
The Company. Are you willing to relocate to one of Greece's hippest cities – Thessaloniki – and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international t...4 days ago