Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to Porto, Portugal! Are you looking for a new challenge? Work in the beautiful city Porto with customer service for the Dutch market.
Porto is the second-largest city in Portugal and is giving the capital a run for its money as the place to go for a unique blend of history, balmy weather, culture, cooking and nightlife.
With its old riverside center designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, its chefs picking up a growing constellation of Michelin stars, as well as its world-beating wines and vast stretches of sandy shore on its doorstep, Porto certainty has a lot to offer.
There you will find several baroque surprises, the escarpments of Romanesque granite, the almost obscene sincerity of the people, the impetuously golden river, the swooning camellias, the wild Atlantic filled with fish and seafood, the narrow streets awash with soap suds.
Are you still thinking about it? An amazing international work experience in the sun is waiting for you!
Customer Service Advisor
Provide support to customers by handling incoming customer contacts (calls, e-mails, posts) from the assigned country/markets and interactions in the front-line of the company's business, ensuring customer's loyalty to the company's brand and enhancing Customer Experience.
The ideal candidate for this position is result-driven, a good communicator, customer-oriented and thrives in a cross-cultural environment.
- Provide assistance via phone/mail/email from existing and new/potential customers
- Solving customer simple queries that impact the performance of the business
- Ensuring that the data received from the customers is accurate and timely maintained
- Ensure the maintenance of Master Data Management - covering Customer Master Data, Contract Management and Pricing Master
- Channel queries to corresponding responsible for complex queries / responsible area (Sales, Credit to Cash, Delivery etc)
- Able to communicate efficiently by phone and email with customers on a daily basis (handling requests, complaints etc)
- Build credibility with internal and external customers
- Able to work under pressure and in a high volume workload, fast-paced environment
- Pro-active, focused on responding promptly to actions
- Data accuracy and detailed oriented
- SAP/ERP Basic Knowledge (preferred)
- Minimum required Secondary school (High School)
- Native Dutch, French, Portuguese or Spanish. English level B1 (preferred)
- Previous experience in Customer Service (Front Office/ Order Entry /Back Office)/Sales preferred
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist connecting German, French, Dutch, Spanish and Italian speaking candidates with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language Recruitment agency in Europe, we match the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
If you are interested and you would like to hear more, send us your CV to email@example.com and you will be contacted shortly!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch customer support hero for a famous Dutch tech brand
A golden opportunity for Dutch speakers looking for an adventure abroad Our multicultural client is searching for Dutch speakers to join forces with their customer con...about 2 months ago
- Dutch speaking Customer Support to historical Greece
A golden opportunity for Dutch speakers looking for an adventure abroad Do you speak Dutch and do you want to join forces with a big customer consultant team? With a m...18 days ago
- Dutch Customer Support Advisor to Barcelona
Dutch Customer Support Advisor in Barcelona Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job opportunity in the sunny city of Barcelona? Do you have an affinity wit...18 days ago
- German Customer Support Hero in Malta for a big iGaming company
Are you ready to kick-start your career in the iGaming industry in the beautiful and sunny Malta? Then this is the opportunity for you! About our client: Our client wa...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Support Champion in Thessaloniki, Greece
A golden opportunity for Dutch speakers looking for an adventure abroad Our multicultural client is searching for Dutch speakers to join forces with their customer con...2 months ago