Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighborhood festival or into sunset watch from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has definitely a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
Your mission is to support clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers. You will work on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands.
– Answer incoming queries from customers
– Identify issues and provide solutions
– Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
– Record data in the CRM system
– Ad-hoc support
– Be a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
– You have a native level of Dutch or Flemish. Good level of English is a big plus.
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– Customer service and quality is part of you
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts (depending on the project you are working on)
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
+ Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from a different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Support Hero
Do you dream of moving abroad and work in an international environment? Do you want to live in beautiful Sofia and work with a market leader in the media and entertain...9 days ago
- Customer Support Advisor with Dutch and English
€0 - 0
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...about 2 months ago
- Customer Support Specialist (German)
€12000 - 16000
If you speak fluent German and feel hungry for an international challenge, we have this stunning opportunity for you in Ostrava, a beautiful city in the Czech Republic...over 1 year ago
- Customer Support Specialist (French)
€12000 - 16000
If you speak fluent French and feel hungry for an international challenge, we have this stunning opportunity for you in Ostrava, a beautiful city in the Czech Republic...over 1 year ago
- Fitbit Products Support Specialist with Dutch and English
€0 - 0
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...2 months ago