Get similar jobs by email Register →
Want to kick-start your career in HR? Consider Prague!
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city centre feels like going back in time because of it’s historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively expat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
About the position
As Dutch HR Advisor you enjoy helping people on the phone and via email with any HR related questions they might have. You will be making updates in the system when someone changes their job or personal information, and you will be creating documents for important milestones in an employee’s career. Some examples of what you will be handling:
- personal information changes
- contract letter production
- benefit payments
- promotion and other job changes
- onboarding and exit activities
As HR Advisor you never know what your day will look like; you might be talking to third party providers, solving complex questions about salary, or assisting an employee with the paperwork for a mortgage. You will have experienced colleagues to help you get started but before you know it, you will be an expert yourself, helping other new colleagues get the best start possible!
This is what you already have:
- You enjoy communicating and you are fluent in Dutch
- You have at least basic knowledge of Excel and Word
- You have a good eye for detail
- You like to give customers the best experience possible
- You enjoy doing a variety of tasks while adhering to agreed ways of working
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Fixed salary + monthly language bonus
- Relocation package to assist you in moving to Prague (Flight, 1 month housing)
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
Interested? Please apply by sending your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted shortly!
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real specialist in HR, in Prague? Then this might be the perfect job for you! We...3 months ago
- Dutch Payroll Generalist
Want to become a Payroll Pro and be an expat? We are looking for a Dutch speaking Payroll administrator to join an international organisation in Prague! Why move to Pr...8 days ago
- Dutch HR Payroll to Prague (incl relocation!)
Always dreamed of a career in HR? We are looking for a Dutch Junior HR Generalist for our client, an internationally acclaimed global management company in the fields ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Payroll Specialist
Interested in HR administratio and qant to become a Payroll Pro in Prague? We are looking for a Dutch speaking Payroll administrator to join an international organisat...about 1 month ago