Get similar jobs by email Register →
Always dreamed of a career in HR?
We are looking for a Dutch Junior HR Generalist for our client, an internationally acclaimed global management company in the fields of technology and service. You will join a team of open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience from all over the globe!
About the position
As a Junior HR Generalist, you are responsible for direct and indirect contact (phone and email) with our client's customers (employees, HR community, alumni’s etc. ) and aim to provide superior service in terms of fulfilling transactional activities and optimizing information resolution. You take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities where you will focus on the employee lifecycle management and areas of payroll, compensation & benefits, etc. Furthermore, HR Generalists may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes or client, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
Your future job:
- Direct and indirect contact with the customer's employees regarding HR-related queries via phone/email
- Advise the customer on various issues concerning HR policies and processes
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems and tracking tools
- Production of official HR documents such as contracts, exit documents and references
- Support other team members via knowledge sharing
- Actively identify opportunities for process improvements
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Active team player
- Ability to analyse and solve process-related challenges and issues
- Proactive, taking initiative and actively think about improvements
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Fixed salary + monthly language bonus
- Relocation package to assist you in moving to Prague
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
Let's discuss the job together, get in touch!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian speaking Bank Customer Advisor to Malta
Want to set foot in the banking industry? Join one of Finland’s largest online banks as a Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent. Your future actively strives to cr...30 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Recruitment Specialist to Athens, Greece!
€18000 - 22000
We are looking for a Norwegian Recruitment Specialist for our client in Athens, Greece. Do you have experience from recruitment and want to have an abroad opportunity ...2 months ago
- Danish or German Speaking Customer Service Agent based in Malta
€0 - 24000
Danish speaking Customer Service Specialist to Malta! Do you have experience from customer service? Do you want to experience something exciting and get international ...22 days ago
- Danish Customer Agent in sunny Malta
€0 - 22000
We are looking for a new Danish colleague to our clients energetic and welcoming office on the sunny island of Malta! Our Client They represent one of the big players ...2 months ago
- Recruitment Consultant Internship
€10000 - 10000
The Company. Blu Selection is an international recruitment company based in Barcelona with a start-up mindset driven by the incentives of team spirit and quality work....2 months ago