Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch IT Customer Service Associate|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||30000 - 40000|
|Date Posted||3 days ago|
- Would you like to live in Prague, the city of a hundred spires?
- Would you love to work in a multicultural team and provide professional IT support to many internationally acclaimed businesses?
If so, we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
Our worldwide client, famous for its great collaborations with many clients and specialized in consulting, is looking for a Dutch IT Customer Service Associate to join their team in the beautiful capital of Czech Republic, Prague.
If you want to kick-start your career abroad at one of the most succesful companies in an international environment, this is the role for you!
About the position
You will be part of a small Dutch speaking team based in Prague that provides technical support concerning IT problems, incidents and queries towards clients.
Upon receiving a request, you will need to identify the problem and follow clear procedures of how to resolve it correctly within the designated time lines.
During the process you will of course also need to document your efforts, and if unsuccessful, solve the issue by making sure it’s transferred to the next level. If some general issues occur, you will be expected to communicate it effectively and make sure it receives attention from management.
Overall your key responsibility will be to provide the customer with the best possible service and to follow up with them regarding previous reported incidents.
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
- Patience, attention to details and willingness to learn
- Experience from troubleshooting of software applications preferred, but not a must
- Interest in computers and web applications concepts (HTML, HTTP etc.) is an advantage
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science, is an advantage
- Relocation package
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Send you ENGLISH CV to: email@example.com
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€30000 - 40000
Do you speak Dutch and would you like to work in the beautiful, historical city of Prague? Are you enthousiastic, positive and customer-oriented? If so, we have a grea...3 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative
€17000 - 33000
We are looking for a Dutch Speakers that want to join a awesome team in Brno, Czech Republic ! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-for...5 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€16000 - 50000
Are you a native Dutch and ready to start a new career in one of the most amazing city in south of Europe? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking f...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Featured Job
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking European Capital city while fast-tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We...6 months ago