Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Dutch IT Support Representative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -022019-2862|
|Salary||24000 - 25000|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
- You will work with the first line IT Support team, taking inbound calls and emails.
- Working remotely will be part of your day-to-day as you will need to diagnose and customer issues.
- You will be dealing with issues related to both software and hardware – this is why your IT skills need to be A++ as you will need to take ownership & document the issue and the solution within the company database.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in Cork Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Cork.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft OS/VMWare/LINUX
- Network experience, CCNA/C+
- 1-year call centre experience Excellent listening skills
- Highly motivated
- OK with working in shifts
Where is the job located?
Cork - Ireland -A county in that is known for being extremely proud of the GAA (Football, Hurling, Rugby) - Games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Warning - not for the faint-hearted (especially Hurling). Cork is the second biggest county in Ireland that offers just as much as Dublin but with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (Dutch), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
Salary: you can expect to earn between €25,000 gross per annum. Along with this, there is a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan)
Keywords: Dutch Tech Support, Dutch IT Support, Dutch Jobs Ireland, Dutch Jobs Cork, Dutch jobs Ireland
Ref: JN -022019-2862
- Dutch IT Analyst - Krakow
€6000 - 7000
Job Summary If you speak Dutch and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Dutch speaking IT Analyst in Krakow, P...about 1 month ago
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...over 1 year ago
- Dutch Backend Support Agent - Dublin
€28000 - 31000
Dutch speakers with 1-2 years experience in the B2B customer support sector wanted! Our client in Dublin, Ireland is looking to grow their Backend Support team in orde...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Speaking IT Support
Our client, A highly valued Finnish Tech Company is looking to expand their Norcic IT Support team in Tallinn, Estonia with talented Finnish speaking talent. The compa...24 days ago