Get similar jobs by email Register →
Dutch Junior HR Administrator
Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Our client`s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR.
Junior HR Administrator (Dutch and English)
The Junior HR Administrator is the first point of contact with the client and must strive for the best delivery of service by phone and e-mail. Being the first point of contact, the HR Administrator must obtain a broad general knowledge of all processes as well as fulfilling its tier 2-specialist transactional activities.
Furthermore, HR Administrator may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
- Direct contact with client employees regarding HR-related queries via phone and email;
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems;
- Production of official HR documents such as references;
- Payroll activities;
- Upon gaining maturity, complete continuous improvement projects and additional tasks are assigned.
Job Description Qualifications :
- 3rd Level Bachelor degree either in HR or in Business
- Fluent level of Dutch and English;
- Willing to work abroad;
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use various systems efficiently);
- Excellent client and customer focus.
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience while working in a Dutch team;
- Relocation bonus;
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
- Professional growth based on performance.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...13 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€30000 - 40000
Do you speak Dutch and would you like to work in the beautiful, historical city of Prague? Are you enthousiastic, positive and customer-oriented? If so, we have a grea...about 1 month ago
- Junior Recruiter (French)
€20000 - 21000
Are you result-oriented with a do not give up attitude and not afraid of picking up the phone? Then check this out! The Company. For an international company, we are c...about 1 month ago
- HR Payroll /Compensation&Benefits Specialist (Spanish)
€31000 - 39000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a HR Payroll/Compensation&Benefits Speci...about 1 month ago
- International Sales Recruiter
€19000 - 19000
Do you have previous experience in direct search for candidates? Would you like to be part of a kick-off project at one of the biggest international companies in Barce...about 1 month ago