Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||15000 - 22000|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real specialist in HR, in Prague?
Then this might be the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Dutch Junior HR Generalist for our client, an internationally acclaimed global management company in the fields of technology and service. You will join a team of open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. The environment is very international; your colleagues will be from all over the globe!
About the position
As a Junior HR Generalist, you are responsible for direct and indirect contact (phone and email) with our client's customers (employees, HR community, alumni’s etc.) and aim to provide superior service in terms of fulfilling transactional activities and optimizing information resolution. You take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities where you will focus on the employee lifecycle management and areas of payroll, compensation & benefits, etc. Furthermore, HR Generalists may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes or client, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
Main tasks include:
- Direct and indirect contact with the customer's employees regarding HR-related queries via phone/email
- Advise the customer on various issues concerning HR policies and processes
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems and tracking tools
- Production of official HR documents such as contracts, exit documents and references
- Support other team members via knowledge sharing
- Actively identify opportunities for process improvements
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in delivery
- Relevant bachelor´s degree
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and efficiently use various systems)
- Active team player
- Ability to analyse and solve process-related challenges and issues
- Proactive, taking initiative and actively think about improvements
- Previous experience working with HR systems is a plus but not a requirement
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Fixed salary + monthly language bonus
- Relocation package to assist you in moving to Prague
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Dutch HR Generalist
Want to kick-start your career in HR? Consider Prague! Why move to Prague? Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed...2 days ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...28 days ago
- Dutch Customer Support, Athens with Relocation Package!
€20000 - 30000
Want to trade the Netherlands/Belgium for the Greek Sun? Do you want to boost your career by working for a world-famous brand where you can develop yourself profession...about 2 months ago
- Dutch HR Payroll to Prague (incl relocation!)
Always dreamed of a career in HR? We are looking for a Dutch Junior HR Generalist for our client, an internationally acclaimed global management company in the fields ...6 days ago