Get similar jobs by email Register →
HR Globally Talent is an International Recruitment Agency based in Europe with representation worldwide.
We are looking for Dutch Junior Warranty Specialist who want to work in international surrounding with skilled team, delivering business-to-business and business-to-consumer support and gain valuable working experience abroad.
You will work for our client, who offers process improvement programs and field activities in retail network of automotive companies.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Files and maintains all records as required by the warrantor
- Communication with team, dealers & workshops
- Manage paperwork and assisting the technicians
- Attend management meetings and maintain a professional relations with clients
Skills and qualification:
- Accredited Vehicle Technical Qualifications or similar qualification
- Experience in Warranty or Automotive activities preferred
- Fluent German speaker + advanced English
- Excellent IT skills
- An enthusiasm for communication Excellent communication skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch job in IT Support: First Level Support Dublin
€28,000 per annum + relocation package
Dutch speaking IT Support agent with a strong interest in internet-based products, fidgeting with gadgets and know how to make things tick. We are looking for you here...2 months ago