Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch or Flemish Speaking Technical Support Specialist to Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Relocation Package, Attractive Salary, bonuses, On-site Canteen etc.|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
Are you a Dutch native speaker or Flemish speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a well-known IT company? If yes, we are looking for you!
Why move to Dublin?
Dublin is the capital and largest city in Ireland and is famous for its Irish charm and cultural heritage. The city was recently voted the fourth most popular citytrip destination in Europe, and is considered to be one of the friendliest capital cities in the world. This is mainly because of the city's inhabitants; Dubliners are known to be friendly and humorous and it's easy to strike up a conversation with locals, which makes the atmosphere in Dublin warm and welcoming. Apart from a good dose of character, Dublin treasures history and art in its many museums, art galleries and historic sights, making it a rich cultural center in itself. And last but not least, Dublin is the perfect place for celebrating life over a pint of beer at one of the many city pubs!
About the position
For our client, a globally operating provider of digital solutions, we are currently recruiting Dutch/Flemish Speaking Technical Support Specialists.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for customers with technical problems and will provide them the best and most cost-effective solutions. There is a strong focus on meeting required SLA and KPI’s related to the delivery of optimum remote solutions. Close liaison with various escalation teams will be a key task within the role.
The roles will suit enthusiastic candidates with some previous customer service experience and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Act as the primary country contact for customers on all escalations
- Handle telephone/web calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for customers
- Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally
- Co-ordinate all consumable calls in order to enable dispatch consumables to customers
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks as directed by Team Lead
- Validate customer details and requirements on data entry, categorize and deal with details appropriately
- Maintain accurate database information
- Obtain call closures details on all dispatched calls
- Previous experience in a similar customer support role is preferred
- A good and detailed knowledge of IT fundamentals (operating systems, desktop applications, networking, network protocols, etc.)
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support
- A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed hardware knowledge to a specialist level
- Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations
- Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfill basic position requirements, to become expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organization
- Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organization metric targets
- Flexibility with working time patterns which will need to align with in-country requirements
- Highly resilient under pressure and adaptable to unforeseen work demands
- Fixed salary + variable pay + language bonus
- Relocation package (reimbursement for flight and hotel stay)
- On-site canteen with breakfast, lunch and snacks available
- Initial bank account set-up with monthly on-site support
- Daily bus service provided from Dublin city center to office
- Fun, multicultural work environment with regular team activities
- Good career development opportunities
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a multilingual recruitment specialist connecting German, French, Dutch, Spanish and Italian speaking candidates with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language Recruitment agency in Europe, we match the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers towards their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Are you interested in this position and would you like to know more? Apply today!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian speaking Technical Support Agent to Lisbon
Would you like to develop a career as a Technical support for one of the worlds biggest IT-Companies? Our client Our client are a renowned global IT service and consul...8 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Technical Support Agent to Dublin
€20000 - 21000
Do you have a great interest for IT? Do you speak Norwegian fluently and would like to move to Dublin? As a Technical Support Analyst you will resolve remote users’ IT...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Advisor - Customer Support
€10000 - 15000
We are looking for a Dutch Customer Support to join our team! Your future project As a Dutch Customer Support– Lisbon, Portugal, you will: • Assist clients via inbound...2 months ago
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...over 2 years ago
- Want to work as a Norwegian speaking Technical Support Agent from Valencia?
€0 - 17000
Are you looking for new adventures and a job within IT- and Customer Support? Do you speak Norwegian and is located in Valencia without a job? Look here! About your fu...18 days ago