Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Dutch Speaking Collections Agents - Dublin|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€25.5k - 30k per year + relocation assistance|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Dutch Speaking Collections Agents
€25,500 + commission = OTE €30k per year + relocation assistance
Taking problem solving and customer service to a new level is what you will do as a Collections Specialist in the Credit Collections Team. While upholding the highest level of customer service, your specialized role will require that you negotiate with our customers on resolving past due balances and providing quality answers to questions. You will be empowered to make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for customers.
As a Collections Specialist, your primary responsibilities will be within various collection duties including monitoring the status of aging accounts and obtaining payment on delinquent accounts, while building and maintaining a professional interaction with customers at all times by phone. Our Collections Specialists exhibit strong communication skills, excel in customer interactions, exhibit creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions and thrive in a collaborative team environment. Our Collections Team provides exceptional customer support, guidance and program knowledge through high quality, positive interactions with every customer to obtain the best possible result.
- Contact customers via automated dialer system and email transmission in an effort to identify payment options on past due accounts to bring account in positive standing as well as construct individually tailored solutions for all facets of the customer’s repayment management through the use of education and debt repayment plans.
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
- Answer inbound calls from customers for various stages of collections and demonstrate the ability to negotiate with our customers on resolving past due balances and providing quality answers to questions.
By using the latest in call centre technology, you will play a significant role in providing company Credit customers with accurate answers to their current questions. Successful candidates will possess best in class interpersonal skills inclusive of acute listening, verbal and written communication skills and empathy. Additionally, successful applicants will display a courageous attitude towards doing what’s right for our customers.
Prerequisite Knowledge & Proficiencies:
Native level Dutch and fluent English.
- Skill in speaking with a pleasant voice, retaining composure, and building rapport with customers.
- Excellent verbal communications skills including listening, probing and negotiating with customers to create a sense of obligation to resolve their delinquent account. This should include the ability to deal with difficult customer scenarios in a manner that creates a positive customer experience.
- Ability to work independently while making sound business decisions with a well-developed sense of urgency and follow through from call handle time to after call follow up.
- Must be able to work under time constraints with fluctuating work volumes and scheduling requirements to meet the needs of the business, while also meeting/exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to meet department attendance guidelines to include a minimum of 40 hours weekly with shifts that include various days and hours.
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel).
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience within a financial service industry or call centre environment in one of these areas:
- Call Centre/Customer Support experience with direct customer contact
- Financial services with direct customer contact
- Account collections (inbound/outbound)
- Sales experience (commission based, quota based, up-selling, cross-selling)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Customer Care Agents to Paris
€Basic salary + bonus per languages used & spoken + performance bonus, Private medical insurance, pension, lunch compensation
Are you a German speaker looking for a new challenge? We are currently looking for German Speaking Customer Care Agents to beautiful Paris! About the Position The agen...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service - Dublin
€20000 - 22000
Dutch customer service representative wanted for international customer experience outsourcing giant here in Dublin, Ireland. Work with a company where your career wil...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Athens
Dutch speakers interested in a new adventure and a chance to kick off your career? We have an excellent opportunity for those who have no previous experience! It would...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Support Representative
€10000 - 13000
Dutch Customer Support Representative wanted here in Lisbon, Portugal for a well-known and award-winning employer. Here is an opportunity for those with 6 months of ex...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service - Berlin
€1800 - 1870 per month + Monthly bonus
Berlin - Need we say More? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an experienced and well trusted company here in Germany - This is a great starting...3 months ago