Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Dutch or Swedish Speaking eCommerce Advisors - Customer Service|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£16,598 - 19,000 per year + relocation assistance|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Dutch or Swedish Speaking eCommerce Advisors
£16,598 per year + bonus OTE £18,998 per year + relocation
This client is an leading name is ecommerce and online payments.
As part of a multicultural and multilingual team you’ll be working in a fast paced environment and will need to be able to adapt quickly to the business and customer needs.
You will be assisting to resolve customer queries and issues in a friendly, helpful and resourceful manner.
- High level of professionalism and customer service skills
- Responsible for resolving customer queries via email and telephone.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Dutch or Swedish
- 6 customer service experience this does not have to be call centre ie restaurant, shop experience will be considered.
- Proficiency with MS Office, internet, strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Able to work in a customer focused environment with set targets on handling times and customer satisfaction that must be achieved daily, as well as experience in communication with external customers (email & phone)
- Experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
- Conveys information concisely and effectively. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and a well developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.
Hours of work: Monday-Sunday 7.00-18.00, rotational shifts
Belfast is the cheapest city in the UK to live and work; it is the capital of Northern Ireland and a dynamic, growing city with millions being invested in regeneration. Tourism is thriving too, with new visitors discovering our humour, hospitality, scenery and quality of life. Northern Ireland is also home to much of the filming of ‘Game of Thrones’ as well as other HBO, Universal & BBC productions.
Great social life and excellent place to meet new people.
Relocation Package (if required):
- Reimbursement of travel costs (up to £250)
- Accommodation provided on arrival in Belfast city centre hotel
- Relocation class on first day at the company
- Ongoing relocation support
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Athens
€14000 - 25000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Customer Service Advisor
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Swedish Speaking Customer Service Advisor for their client based in Trafford Park, Gre...6 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service
€£16,000 - £17,000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...6 months ago
- Customer Service Representative - Dutch
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service - Berlin
€1800 - 1870 per month + Monthly bonus
Berlin - Need we say More? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an experienced and well trusted company here in Germany - This is a great starting...2 months ago