Get similar jobs by email Register →
Dutch Order Management Associate
Our clients are a large, multinational pharmaceutical company who opened a Cork office in 2010 with the aim of creating a multilingual team that provides medical information support across Europe.
The role of an Order Management Associate involves having responsibility for order and dispute processing within a given market(s). The roles activity includes and is not limited to ensuring all orders are processed within the agreed timeframe, acting as a point of contact for all customers and supporting the resolution of any issues where the supply chain / value chain of an order is disrupted (Dispute Management)
· Manage manual orders received through phone, fax & email.
· Enter orders in SAP.
· Prioritise urgent orders.
· Manage and resolve any issues with orders (Dispute Management)
· Complete outbound calls to established customers in order to resolve open queries.
· Escalate Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Relevant team where applicable.
· Liaise with external contacts including local affiliate, distribution and Local Service Providers.
· Liaise with internal departments (Supply Chain, Accounts Receivable) to ensure timely processing of orders and dispute resolution.
· Propose and implement standardisation for customer service processes.
· Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives.
· Support Analyst with reporting where required.
· Adhere to Sox and Business control guidelines.
· Support SAP testing (New process and or SAP updates)
· May participate in a local project
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
· Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
· Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
· Supports organizational changes.
· Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
· Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
· Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
· Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
· Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with our client’s policies and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
· Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements
· Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
· Integrate compliance into daily activities.
· Comply with any corrective actions.
· Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
· Graduate or 2 years’ relevant experience
· Min 1 year of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
Must speak fluenlty Dutch and English
· Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· High learning agility
· Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
· Able to work under pressure
· Good time management skills.
· Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
· Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.…)
· Responds to and anticipates customer needs.
· SAP Experience desirable
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Order Management & Care Agent - Westmeath
€28000 - 30000 per annum
To all Dutch Speakers with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a Call Center and looking for a little more - Here is an order management job just for you. Get involved...2 months ago
- Dutch Billing Agent (relocation offered)
Do you speak Dutch and want a career in an international IT company? Then please reach out! About the Company: Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries ...20 days ago
- Dutch HR Payroll to Prague (incl relocation!)
Want to become a Payroll Pro and be an expat? We are looking for a Dutch speaking Payroll administrator to join an international organisation in Prague! Why move to Pr...2 days ago
- Dutch Customer Care Representative - Porto
Dutch speakers with 6 months experience in customer care (hospitality/retail experience is accepted too). If working in a warmer climate is something you have been loo...about 2 months ago
- German Order to Cash in Prague (incl relocation)
Want to use your German language skill? Consider Prague! We are looking for a German Order to Cash Associate for our client, an award-winning global management company...9 days ago