Get similar jobs by email Register →
Interested in HR administratio and qant to become a Payroll Pro in Prague?
We are looking for a Dutch speaking Payroll administrator to join an international organisation in Prague!
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city centre feels like going back in time because of it’s historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively expat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
This will be your future role:
As Payroll administrator you will help ensure smooth payroll runs every single month. You will be updating the payroll system, communicating with the payroll provider and performing checks. You will be running time and attendance reports and sorting out expenses. Some examples of tasks you will be handling:
- Payroll queries
- Advance payments
- Monthly payroll activities
- Time and Attendance reports
- Resolving payroll errors
As Payroll administrator you will be working closely with the Core HR team and the payroll provider. You will use your knowledge and analytical skills to solve complex payroll issues, working with various stakeholders to get to the root of a problem. You understand the importance of delivering high quality work, as you are one of the people making sure that employees receive the correct salary.
This is what you already have:
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have good communicative skills
- You have at least basic knowledge of Excel and Word
- You have a good eye for detail
- You take pride in working accurately
- You have an analytical mindset
- Payroll experience is an advantage
What you are offered
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Relocation package (flight and 4 weeks accommodation, relocation bonus)
Interested? Please apply by sending your English CV to email@example.com. You will be contacted shortly!
- Dutch Payroll Generalist
Want to become a Payroll Pro and be an expat? We are looking for a Dutch speaking Payroll administrator to join an international organisation in Prague! Why move to Pr...8 days ago
- Dutch HR Payroll to Prague (incl relocation!)
Always dreamed of a career in HR? We are looking for a Dutch Junior HR Generalist for our client, an internationally acclaimed global management company in the fields ...about 1 month ago
- German Payroll Specialist
Want to use your German language skill? Consider Prague! We are looking for a German Order to Cash Associate for our client, an award-winning global management company...8 days ago
- HR Admin and Payroll Specialist (German)
You are an HR administrator with great knowledge of Payroll who would like to take on more responsibilities on an international level. Or maybe you are already a senio...14 days ago