Get similar jobs by email Register →
Career in Performance Management?
We are looking for a Dutch Speaking Performance Management Associate with to join an international organisation in Prague!
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city centre feels like going back in time because of it’s historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively expat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
This will be your future role:
You will process transactions for relevant business processes in various systems and tracking tools as well as demonstrate knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform their responsibilities. Part of the role will be solving problems according to set procedures, escalating issues but also of course seeking advice when faced with too complex issues and problems.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives or special projects as assigned
- Ensure internal/external client satisfaction
- Support Performance Management team
- Demonstrate ability to provide solutions and continuous process improvements
- Update and maintain various systems/tools
- Search and provide information according to requests
- May be asked to take on additional tasks within the team
This is what you already have:
- You enjoy communicating and you are fluent in Dutch
- You have organizational skills and a good eye for details
- You have a good time management skills
- You have a good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You’re a team player that isn’t afraid to help were needed
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus!
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Relocation package (flight, 4 weeks accommodation, relocation bonus)
- Dutch Performance Management Associate
Career in Performance Management? We are looking for a Dutch Speaking Performance Management Associate with to join an international organisation in Prague! Why move t...about 2 months ago
- Dutch HR Payroll to Prague (incl relocation!)
Always dreamed of a career in HR? We are looking for a Dutch Junior HR Generalist for our client, an internationally acclaimed global management company in the fields ...2 months ago
- German Order to Cash in Prague (incl relocation)
Want to use your German language skill? Consider Prague! We are looking for a German Order to Cash Associate for our client, an award-winning global management company...2 months ago
- Dutch Payroll Generalist
Want to become a Payroll Pro and be an expat? We are looking for a Dutch speaking Payroll administrator to join an international organisation in Prague! Why move to Pr...about 1 month ago