Get similar jobs by email Register →
Dutch + English + 3rd language Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton
Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively communicate with people who are in stressful situations? Would you like to make a real difference to customers and their experiences? Are you fluent in three or more languages? In that case, this opportunity might be the perfect fit for you!
About our client
Our client is an internationally operating business services company, providing services in over ten industries, varying from e.g. consumer electronics to healthcare services and tourism. They are present in over 125 locations worldwide and provide outsourcing services to many world-famous brands and Fortune 500 companies. For our client's business centre in Luton we are currently recruiting Multilingual Automotive Customer Advisors. In this position you will be working for one of their clients, an acclaimed provider of in-vehicle security systems, with subscription-based communication and emergency services.
Why move to Luton?
Could you see yourself working in close vicinity of Britain's mesmerising capital, London? Luton is just 40 minutes by train from London's city centre and is known for being home to one of Britain's largest airports. Besides being a neighbouring city to London, Luton itself has a lot to offer as well. You can experience world-class football here, visit the largest carnival in Europe, enjoy the beautiful nature of the region Bedfordshire and much, much more!
About the position
As a Multilingual Automotive Customer Advisor you will be involved in inbound customer calls varying from arranging emergency services to helping drivers find their way to an important meeting or their holiday destination. To do this you will be trained to use some of the most advanced technology available.
Your responsibilities include:
- Effectively answering all types of customer calls including emergency and non-emergency calls, general enquiries and other service calls
- Analysing the information received from the caller, using accurate decision-making and judgement skills to provide an efficient and effective service, whilst showing care, compassion and understanding. You must stay level-headed, professional and patient
- When an emergency incident occurs you must take into account the health and safety requirements of drivers and their passengers and coordinate an appropriate response to the situation; including calling and coordinating the emergency services in the relevant country
- Using persuasive and negotiating skills you must keep an unstable or distressed caller on the line until emergency help arrives. This often involves overcoming barriers in understanding, such as language and cultural differences
- Remaining up-to-date on operations and systems understanding to enable great customer service and taking responsibility for ensuring all documentation is precise and accurate
- At least C1 level of English + Native dutch + one of the below languages:
- At least 12 months’ experience working in a similar fast-paced environment
- The sensitivity and professionalism to effectively manage pressurized situations
- Previous contact centre experience is preferred but is not essential
- Confident PC user
- Fulltime contract with fixed salary
- Relocation Package
- One week of paid hotel accommodation
- Reimbursement for flight ticket
- Assistance in finding permanent housing
- Two weeks of paid training in order to fully prepare you for the position
- The opportunity to grow professionally within a world-renowned company close to London
- A diverse and challenging job in an international, tight-knit work environment
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Support Advisor with Dutch and English
€0 - 0
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...27 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, leader in recruitment in EU, is now looking for a Dutch Customer Service Agent for our affectionate Client in Sindelfingen, Germany. PROFI...about 2 months ago
- Dutch + German Customer Service Rep for Motor company - Hamburg
€26000 - 27000
Like the fact that you can pick up your keys and motor on anywhere you want? Want to help others do the same? Once you speak Dutch and German and want to live and work...28 days ago
- Travel Advisor with Dutch and English
€0 - 0
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...6 days ago
- Dutch Customer Care Advisor to Greece
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
Are you native Dutch and do you have a passion for providing excellent service? Ready to surround yourself with sunshine, culture, food and history in beautiful Athens...about 2 months ago