Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Dutch + French Payroll Administrator - Paris|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -082018-2728|
|Salary||€36000 - €38000 per annum|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
All you need is a near native level of both Dutch & French and a good level of English as your manager will be speaking English.
Previous payroll experience is needed and being familiar with the Belgium payroll system would be a major plus for your application. Interested in €38,000 gross per year & many benefits? Keep reading for more.
- You will be responsible for near 200 employees in the companies office locations in Belgium and in Luxembourg working on Payroll related cases.
- You will help set up new starting employees
- You will run payroll reports and respond to payroll queries
- Prepare monthly payroll (not the calculations) You will be focussing more on third-party deductions such as record keeping of sick days, holiday days etc.
Work for one of Europe's leading fashion retail designers with over 25 years in the industry and around 5000 employees. Our client is still growing within a number of different locations but right now Paris is calling you.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Near native French
- Strong level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- You have 1-2 years Payroll experience or have worked in a similar position
- You are familiar with the Belgium Payroll systems
- Good Microsoft Office Skills
Where is the job located?
Paris - France - Work in the city of Love! Live and work close to the Eiffel tower, smell freshly baked bread and pastries as you head to work and possibly indulge in a chocolate filled crepe for lunch.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will consist of a short phone call with the recruiter and then followed up with a phone/Skype interview with the Manager of the Payroll team.
Salary: You can expect to earn €38,000 gross per annum (we could push for more if you have a good level of Experience). There are a number of great company benefits such as; up to 50% of transport costs are covered on a daily basis, lunch vouchers, top up health insurance scheme.
Keywords: Dutch + French, Flemish, Payroll jobs, Payroll Administrator, Dutch French Jobs, Dutch jobs Paris
Ref: JN -082018-2728
- AP Accountant Dutch (h/m) Featured Job
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Page Group offers you the opportunit...about 2 months ago
- French Junior Accountant
€£18000 - £21000
Small accounting firm working with UK and international clients is looking for a French speaking Junior Accountant. The role requires a very good understanding of gene...4 months ago
- Accounts Payable Accountant (French or Dutch B2)
€20000 - 24000
Are you interested to build a career in Finance? Would you like to work for an international company with a great reputation? This is your job! The Company. For one of...about 2 months ago
- Junior General Ledger French - Page Group SSC
Junior General Ledger with fluency in French and English. Great career opportunity in an international and fast growing environment in Barcelona within PageGroup Share...about 1 month ago