Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Dutch + German Customer Relationship Manager - Gutersloh|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€28k - 30k per year + Relocation Package|
|Date Posted||3 days ago|
Dutch + German Customer Relationship Manager - Gutersloh
We're looking for near native Dutch + German speakers with a good level of English (excellent communication skills) who has previous customer service/order management experience. If you do have between 6-12 months customer service experience and you are looking for the next step into the B2B sector – Gütersloh, Germany is the place to be so keep reading for more.
- Work closely with clients over the phone and via email
- Help clients with any queries and/or issues they may be having with regards to their orders and payments.
- Work closely with the logistics team in order to answer particular questions on delivery times of client’s goods.
- You will get a chance to work with various account managers, helping them prepare their offerings for their clients abroad
Work & grow with an amazing international outsourcing giant here in Gütersloh, Germany. Our client has a number of office locations in Europe and many are based in Germany.
With this client, you will certainly have a chance to grow your career and experience a truly multilingual office.
You will need the following to qualify for this B2B Customer Service job:
- Near native Dutch
- Near native German
- Good English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 customer service experience (Admin experience is ok too)
- Extremely customer focussed
- Inner drive & passion for success
- Good MS Office skills
- Team player
Where is the job located?
Gütersloh, Germany – The city is considered as the media and technology centre in Germany – represented by many picturesque parks and gardens dotted throughout the city. Gütersloh is often referred to as ‘’Little Nazareth’’ within Europe due to its historical background. Gütersloh is less than 1 hour away from major international airports so you are never too far from a mini getaway
Interview & salary:
The interview process will include customer service test/questionnaire, a language test (Dutch & German) and if successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here in Gütersloh, Germany – your flight over will be reimbursed (up to €300).
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn €30,000 gross per annum and this is joined with a Christmas and birthday bonus. There is a good relocation package of 4 weeks paid accommodation in a hotel.
Keywords: Dutch Customer Service, Dutch jobs, German Jobs, Dutch jobs Berlin, Dutch Order Management
- Danish Customer Support for Nordic TV and Streaming Provider
Our client offers the position as customer service representative in Stockholm! Are you interested in customer service and don't mind picking up the phones to help out...23 days ago
- Nordic speaking Customer Service Agent to beautiful Athens! - Experience not required.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Nordic language skillset, for a Customer Service job in Athens, Greece. Do you speak Danish and...23 days ago
- Video Games Consultant (German)
€1100.00 - 1250 per month + meal voucher and permanency bonus
Are you interested in video games? Are you ready for a new challenge in Lisbon? If you were born to be a gamer, this is your opportunity. The Company. Our partner is a...about 1 month ago
- French Junior Operations Manager - Berlin
€0 - 30k per year
French Junior Operations Manager - Berlin We are looking for a French junior operations manager in Berlin for a very exciting startup in Berlin. Ideally you have alrea...3 days ago