Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Dutch + German Sales Administrator|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Worum geht es bei dieser Stelle im Ausland?
We are currently looking for a Dutch speaking Sales and Customer Service Administrator with fluent German – in Frankfurt, Germany. In this Dutch job in Frankfurt you will be a first point of contact for clients and suppliers and your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Order management;
- Maintaining of customers’ database;
- Processing of complaints and other similar issues;
- Delivery management;
- Providing first class customer service and making sure that all issues are resolved, customers are followed up and satisfied with your service.
Please note this language job requires you to work in rotational shifts from Monday to Sunday.
Wer ist unser Auftraggeber?
Our client is a leader in their branch – they provide data centre related solutions as well as IT support to thousands of large and medium-sized enterprises worldwide and are based in several locations in Germany. At the moment they are looking to fill their new language job in Frankfurt am Main. Do not miss this chance, apply for this job today!
Wen suchen wir?
To be considered for this Dutch Sales and Customer Service Administrator job with fluent German in Frankfurt you should meet the following criteria:
- Vocational education in MBO or similar business-related training;
- Previous customer service/administrator experience in a target driven environment;
- Dutch and German on a near native level as well as a good level of English;
- Ability to work in rotational shifts from Monday to Sunday;
- Willingness to achieve targets and work under pressure.
Wo im Ausland befindet sich diese internationale Stelle?
This multilingual job is based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Frankfurt am Main, commonly known as Frankfurt, is the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in Germany. Due to its central location within Germany and Europe, Frankfurt is a major air, rail and highway transport hub. A unique feature of Frankfurt is its significant number of skyscrapers and high-rise buildings in the city center which form the Frankfurt skyline.
Bewerbungsprozess und Gehalt
The interview process consists of a screening interview over the phone plus a face-to-face assessment. You salary will be between €30,000 and €36,000 gross per annum plus you will receive a private pension scheme. Does this Dutch with German job sound interesting for you? Send us your English CV as soon as possible!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch + German Customer Service Agent - Berlin
€26400 - 30000 per annum
Dutch speaking customer service professionals - we have a client in Berlin looking for new customer service agents who speak a near native level of Dutch and a C1 leve...16 days ago
- Dutch Sales Representative
€18000 - 25000
Are you native Dutch and would you like to work in sunny Barcelona? Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your career! Why move to Barcelona? Barcelona is a beau...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Sales Representative to Athens
€20000 - 50000
Are you a native Dutch ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT ...19 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Administrator - Dublin
€26000 - 28000
Dutch speaking Customer Service Administrator with a strong interest in internet-based products, fidgeting with gadgets and know how to make things tick. We are lookin...about 1 month ago
- Customer Success and Operations with native German and high Dutch
€18000 - 24000
As a Customer Success & Operations, your main responsibilities will be: - Collect information with sales teams - Create car park content and ensure quick online releas...about 1 month ago