Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch Procurement Clerk in Prague - Relocation Package Provided|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||15000 - 22000|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
- Are you ready to join an ambitious, international team in the historical city of Prague?
- Would you like to develop yourself professionaly and gain valuable experience abroad?
- Are you organised and precise and do you enjoy interacting with many different people?
If so, we have an interesting job opening for you!
Our client is a world renowned management consulting company in the fields of technology, strategy and management. They offer their services to many Fortune 500 companies in more than 100 countries worldwide. For them we are currently recruiting a Dutch Procurement Clerk. You will join a team of open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. The environment is very international; your colleagues will be from all over the globe!
About the position
Procurement is a process of obtaining goods or services vital for the organisation at the best value or price possible. This includes processing of orders according to set guidelines and the improvement and automatisation of the purchasing system based on the most wanted goods and services.
As a Dutch Procurement Clerk you will support our client's customer, which is a well-known Dutch international retailer. You will help the client by overseeing their purchasing processes and making sure they adhere to regulations and policies. You will interface directly with employees of this company, either by phone, email or live chat. You will help them to save a considerable time and energy to buy whatever they might need.
Your main tasks include:
- Guiding the customer’s employees through the appropriate ways of buying
- Maintaining and inform them on the status of purchase orders
- Communicating daily with users and suppliers via phone and email
- Identifying, sourcing and negotiating with potential suppliers based on the requirements provided by customer
- Assisting the creation and updates of the supplier database
- Managing the end-to-end contracting process on behalf of the customers
- Ensuring the purchase orders are compliant with the customer’s strategy and policies
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented, structured and accurate
- An active team player with a problem-solving work ethic
- Experience in procurement is not required, but is considered a plus
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Fixed salary + monthly bonus
- Relocation package
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Collection Officer in Berlin
€30000 - 30000
Our client is a pioneer in the field of banking services, financial technology and mobile lending. They are currently looking for Dutch Collection Officers to join the...3 months ago
- Dutch Collections Specialist
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Accountant - Gdańsk
€8000 Polish Zloty gross per month
Dutch speaking Accountant wanted here with a big player in the chemicals industry. Live & work in Gdańsk, Poland - a new city you can call home! All you need is a near...3 months ago
- Dutch Payroll Administrator – Paris
€35000 - 38000
Dutc Payroll Administrator wanted for Paris, France with an online fashion brand that delivers the latest trends. Live & work in the city of love! All you need is a ne...about 2 months ago
- Dutch System Integrity Officer (Procurement)
€5000 PLN gross per month
We are looking for people efficiently speaking Dutch and English, who will be supporting contractors in integration with procurement system for a worldwide chain of ho...3 months ago