Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch Procurement Clerk in Prague - Relocation Package Provided|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||15000 - 22000|
|Date Posted||10 days ago|
- Are you ready to join an ambitious, international team in the historical city of Prague?
- Would you like to develop yourself professionaly and gain valuable experience abroad?
- Are you organised and precise and do you enjoy interacting with many different people?
If so, we have an interesting job opening for you!
Our client is a world renowned management consulting company in the fields of technology, strategy and management. They offer their services to many Fortune 500 companies in more than 100 countries worldwide. For them we are currently recruiting a Dutch Procurement Clerk. You will join a team of open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. The environment is very international; your colleagues will be from all over the globe!
About the position
Procurement is a process of obtaining goods or services vital for the organisation at the best value or price possible. This includes processing of orders according to set guidelines and the improvement and automatisation of the purchasing system based on the most wanted goods and services.
As a Dutch Procurement Clerk you will support our client's customer, which is a well-known Dutch international retailer. You will help the client by overseeing their purchasing processes and making sure they adhere to regulations and policies. You will interface directly with employees of this company, either by phone, email or live chat. You will help them to save a considerable time and energy to buy whatever they might need.
Your main tasks include:
- Guiding the customer’s employees through the appropriate ways of buying
- Maintaining and inform them on the status of purchase orders
- Communicating daily with users and suppliers via phone and email
- Identifying, sourcing and negotiating with potential suppliers based on the requirements provided by customer
- Assisting the creation and updates of the supplier database
- Managing the end-to-end contracting process on behalf of the customers
- Ensuring the purchase orders are compliant with the customer’s strategy and policies
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented, structured and accurate
- An active team player with a problem-solving work ethic
- Experience in procurement is not required, but is considered a plus
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Fixed salary + monthly bonus
- Relocation package
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
Interested? Would you like to know more? Please send your English CV to email@example.com
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...15 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Procurement Officer - Berlin
€32000 - 38000 per annum + Relocation Package
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Dutch speakers inter...about 2 months ago
- German + Dutch Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 30000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking European Capital city while fast-tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We...3 months ago