Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be part of it
The position is with a huge global company who it would be great to ‘get a foot in the door’ with for career development. The organization has a hugely international work force and offers a wide variety of employee perks including subsidised accommodation (inclusive of bills) and language courses! The location, employee perks and career opportunities that come with this position should not be missed!
This organisation is looking for a fluent Dutch speaker who will be able to build rapport and genuine relationships with clients and candidates. You will also be researching European job markets so someone who has an interest in international markets, who is outgoing, personable and likes to network will be a perfect fit within this company! Daily tasks you will undertake include:
• Researching trends in the European job market
• Processing candidates and arranging interviews
• Creating job adverts that will generate interest
• Analysing CVs, making pre screening calls and providing clients with candidate shortlists
• Analysing candidates languages skills to assess whether they will be sufficient for certain jobs
• Fluency in Dutch and English
• Degree level education with a relevant degree (HR or something similar)
• 3-6 months international experience (HR or Recruitment experience would be a bonus)
• Highly computer literate with knowledge of MS Office and internet applications
• Excellent organization skills, ability to work independently and prioritize workload
• Ability to build a friendly rapport easily with anyone
Up for the adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IT Recruitment Consultant
€24000 - 40000
The Job As a Recruitment Consultant, you are both in charge of the candidates’ full recruitment process and development of Clients’ relationships. In addition to provi...about 1 month ago