Get similar jobs by email Register →
Reservations, Sales and Customer Care Specialist:
Fluent in both Dutch and English.
Start date- March 28th
Find where you belong!
Marriott International, Inc., is a global leading lodging company with more than 4,200 properties in 79 countries and territories. Our Cork Contact Centre is currently recruiting for English speaking Sales and Customer Care Specialists. This position involves inbound contacts from our customers throughout the world.
Since our founding in 1927, Marriott has been known for a culture that puts people first. Working at Marriott opens up a world of experiences, benefits and career paths.
Discover the benefits of belonging to our global family. It’s why so many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—because this is a place where you can feel at home. And it’s why so many associates refer friends and family members for Marriott jobs—because here, each of us can truly be ourselves.
If this sounds like the right place for you, why not apply today?.
Process all reservation requests, changes, cancellations and guest inquires. Provide excellent service by following Marriott s guidelines, policies and procedures. Identify guests’ reservation needs and requirements and assist them in finding the best solution in order to satisfy their needs. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies. Document any special requests.
Prior experience in hospitality/sales or a customer facing role is preferred, but not essential.
Fluency in spoken Dutch and English is essential for this role.
We also have an attractive incentive program based on your performance where you can earn more!
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance from the first day of Employment
- Pension scheme with up to 5% contribution by the company
- Relocation is provided for successful candidates who reside outside of Ireland.
- Up to 100% Educational Assistance on approved courses
- Career Progression and Personal Development
- Employee Assistance Program Consultants
- Hugely discounted rates for both Marriott associates and Friends and Family at all Marriott properties
- A variety of Local discounts
- Paid holidays, Service days, Public holidays, as well as leave of absence and Paid Sick leave. Compassionate Leave, Paid Maternity Leave, Parental Leave and Force Majeure Leave
- Participation in Tax Relief schemes such as the Bike to work scheme and Bus to work scheme.
- Awards and Recognition, with financial value
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Inside Sales
Are you a dutch speaker, passionate for Sales-IT and looking for a job in Barcelona? Do you have the ability and enthusiast to become the next sales guru in one of the...19 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Champions
€0 - 0
Do you want to live in beautiful Sofia and work with a market leader in the media and entertainment industry? We are looking for Dutch Customer Service Champions to st...11 days ago
- Dutch Collection Officer
Are you looking for an international career experience in one of the most exciting cities in Europe? Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is looking for a Dutch Collection Offi...14 days ago
- Dutch Customer Support Representative
€10000 - 13000
Dutch Customer Support Representative wanted here in Lisbon, Portugal for a well-known and award-winning employer. Here is an opportunity for those with 6 months of ex...26 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, leader in recruitment in EU, is now looking for a Dutch Customer Service Agent for our affectionate Client in Sindelfingen, Germany. PROFI...26 days ago