Get similar jobs by email Register →
Reservations, Sales and Customer Care Specialist:
Fluent in both Dutch and English.
Start date- March 28th
Find where you belong!
Marriott International, Inc., is a global leading lodging company with more than 4,200 properties in 79 countries and territories. Our Cork Contact Centre is currently recruiting for English speaking Sales and Customer Care Specialists. This position involves inbound contacts from our customers throughout the world.
Since our founding in 1927, Marriott has been known for a culture that puts people first. Working at Marriott opens up a world of experiences, benefits and career paths.
Discover the benefits of belonging to our global family. It’s why so many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—because this is a place where you can feel at home. And it’s why so many associates refer friends and family members for Marriott jobs—because here, each of us can truly be ourselves.
If this sounds like the right place for you, why not apply today?.
Process all reservation requests, changes, cancellations and guest inquires. Provide excellent service by following Marriott s guidelines, policies and procedures. Identify guests’ reservation needs and requirements and assist them in finding the best solution in order to satisfy their needs. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies. Document any special requests.
Prior experience in hospitality/sales or a customer facing role is preferred, but not essential.
Fluency in spoken Dutch and English is essential for this role.
We also have an attractive incentive program based on your performance where you can earn more!
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance from the first day of Employment
- Pension scheme with up to 5% contribution by the company
- Relocation is provided for successful candidates who reside outside of Ireland.
- Up to 100% Educational Assistance on approved courses
- Career Progression and Personal Development
- Employee Assistance Program Consultants
- Hugely discounted rates for both Marriott associates and Friends and Family at all Marriott properties
- A variety of Local discounts
- Paid holidays, Service days, Public holidays, as well as leave of absence and Paid Sick leave. Compassionate Leave, Paid Maternity Leave, Parental Leave and Force Majeure Leave
- Participation in Tax Relief schemes such as the Bike to work scheme and Bus to work scheme.
- Awards and Recognition, with financial value
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...20 days ago
- Inbound call center Dutch
Euroccor JSC, opgericht in 2005, is een Bulgaarse outsourcing partner (BPO) voor Europese bedrijven en operationeel vanuit de Bulgaarse hoofdstad Sofia. Ons succes is ...25 days ago
- Dutch Payment Support Agent
€16000 - 19000
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Dutch speaker to help them to support their Dutch speaking c...about 2 months ago
- French/Flemish or Dutch Customer Service
€16000 - 23000
Be part of it Our client is a huge international Customer Support company operating just 5 miles outside of the stunning Paris city centre. They believe in not only pr...6 days ago
- Dutch SMB Account Manager Job
€24000 - 28000
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support for various, well-known multinational companies based in Cork. The emplo...18 days ago