Get similar jobs by email Register →
A current vacancy for a Dutch Sales Representative in our Liverpool Sales Centre
ServiceSource (NASDAQ:SREV) provides the world’s leading B2B companies with expert managed services, cloud software and best-practice processes proven to increase customer success, drive revenue growth and decrease churn from existing customers.
ServiceSource’s solutions help companies with onboarding and adoption, upsell and cross-sell, retention and renewals—the entire revenue lifecycle. Only ServiceSource brings to market more than 15 years of exclusive focus on customer success and revenue growth, global deployments across 40 languages and 150 countries, and a powerful, purpose-built recurring revenue technology platform. Thanks to ServiceSource, another customer is renewed every 47 seconds.
The successful candidate will be primarily focused on the day-to-day management of responsibilities for improving revenue and operations for our customers in the Dutch market. This role will be based in our Liverpool Sales center, our EMEA new business growth location. For more information, please visit: www.servicesource.com.
A current vacancy for a Sales Representative. Working within a strong team environment, you will be an integral part of supporting your client with the renewals of maintenance and service contracts, and overall improvements in customer retention and renewal based sales.
Working within your own geographical territory, you will liaise with direct customers and/or distributors/resellers on a daily basis. Working to a financial target each quarter, you have the opportunity to not only build strong relationships, but also build your reputation and progress within the business – putting you in a great position for commission and promotional opportunities. You will be:
- Responsible for the renewal and overall sales of hi-tech service and support agreements to an established customer base, ensuring each opportunity is maximised. There is no cold calling.
- Working to sales targets, individually and as part of a team.
- Using multiple databases to research accounts and uncover new opportunities. You should be comfortable reporting, ananlysing and using excel to assist with this.
- Managing the entire service sales cycle from prospect to close, and following up where necessary.
- Ensuring the integrity of client information is developed and maintained to a required standard in all databases.
- Worked in a targeted and results motivated sales environment and you are an exceptional team player
- Experience building customer relationships which is telephone based
- A resilient approach, adaptable and work well under pressure with meticulous attention to detail
- Superb communication and strong computer skills including experience of the full Microsoft package
- Fluency in Dutch (Written & Verbal)
You might also have…
- An Account Management background
- Previous experience, ideally in the technological sector
- Experience of complex sales cycles
- A previous understanding of contract terms and conditions
- A keen eye to Identifying Up-sell and cross sell opportunities
- Previously worked in collaboration with a field sales rep on top deals
- Knowledge of Selling complex products/solutions
ServiceSource offers an attractive competitive salary and benefits package.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Inside Sales Representative - Dublin
€30000 - 34000 per annum + 30% Bonus, Health Insurance & Pension
We are looking for someone who enjoys the thrill of sales and who when gets knocked down, gets right back up again. If you speak near native Dutch and want to work in ...9 days ago
- Dutch Sales Rep - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£16000 - £17000 per annum + 22000 OTE
Job Summary Dutch speakers! Don't Scroll away just yet. Stay for a moment and read more on how your next career move could be in Belfast Northern Ireland where yo...9 days ago
- Dutch B2B Account Sales Executive
€20,000 GBP p/a + uncapped commissions
Be part of it This client is a leading provider of marketing intelligence for the technology sector. They have numerous clients who are leading experts in the technolo...3 months ago
- Dutch Business Development Representative - Dublin City Center
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€26250 - 30000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Join a company that values heart, passion and motivation! Speak Dutch &amp; want a chance to prove yourself in the business development sector. We are looking for ...6 months ago
- Dutch + German Sales Support - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€33000 - 36000 per annum
Looking for a challenge? Sick of having to stick to strict job descriptions? Why not go somewhere where you can make a difference and make your mark. We are looking fo...3 months ago