Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||SpotOn Connections|
|Job Title||Dutch / German or Spanish speaking UCOMM Engineer|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||REF R1|
|Salary||40000 - 80000|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
Our client is offering training and certification opportunities to ensure that we continue to deliver outstanding services across countries and clients; at the same time, this gives you a chance to broaden your skills and capabilities and be amongst the best in the industry.
The role is responsible for providing a professional second-line technical support service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems. Through pre-emptive service incident and resolution activities, this role will restore service to clients by managing incidents and seeing them through to an effective resolution. The role is responsible for managing incidents of medium complexity.
- Provide remote technical support to clients.
- Identify root cause of incidents.
- Ensure resolution of incidents and service requests.
- Participate in performance reviews, identify causes of performance shortcomings and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Review the recurring or high impact incidents and manage them through problem management process.
- 2+ year’s experience required in unified communications (voice) administration or support
- Experience supporting clients with any of the following technologies: Cisco Call Manager, Polycom, Tandberg, Alcatel, Audiocodes, Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business
- Proficiency in English & Czech is required
- Any certifications in the abovementioned technologies would be advantageous
Ref: REF R1
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Technical Customer Support Representative (24/7)
€22000 - 24000
Technical Customer Support Representative Join us as a Technical Customer Support representative and you’ll be supporting a world-leading electrical vehicle charging n...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking IT Support Manager Krakow
€Zlotych5500 - Zlotych6000 per annum + Benefits
What are we looking for? We are looking for someone with a strong interest in IT, a near native level of German and who wants to work abroad in Poland. If this sounds ...2 months ago
- Dutch Technical Customer Representative
€16000 - 25000
Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job at a world famous company in the vibrant city of Barcelona? Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your career...29 days ago
- IT Helpdesk with Dutch
€15000 - 24000
We are looking for a Dutch Speakers that want to join a awesome team in Brno, Czech Republic ! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-for...about 1 month ago
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...about 1 year ago