Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||SpotOn Connections|
|Job Title||Dutch / German or Spanish speaking UCOMM Engineer|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||REF R1|
|Salary||40000 - 80000|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Our client is offering training and certification opportunities to ensure that we continue to deliver outstanding services across countries and clients; at the same time, this gives you a chance to broaden your skills and capabilities and be amongst the best in the industry.
The role is responsible for providing a professional second-line technical support service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems. Through pre-emptive service incident and resolution activities, this role will restore service to clients by managing incidents and seeing them through to an effective resolution. The role is responsible for managing incidents of medium complexity.
- Provide remote technical support to clients.
- Identify root cause of incidents.
- Ensure resolution of incidents and service requests.
- Participate in performance reviews, identify causes of performance shortcomings and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Review the recurring or high impact incidents and manage them through problem management process.
- 2+ year’s experience required in unified communications (voice) administration or support
- Experience supporting clients with any of the following technologies: Cisco Call Manager, Polycom, Tandberg, Alcatel, Audiocodes, Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business
- Proficiency in English & Czech is required
- Any certifications in the abovementioned technologies would be advantageous
Ref: REF R1
- Spanish / Dutch / German or French speaking Service Desk Engineer
€30000 - 40000
SERVICE DESK ENGINEER Prague Team Description & Purpose of Role The Service Desk is a functional unit made up of a dedicated number of staff who are responsible for de...about 1 month ago
- Dutch or German Customer Service Representative
€0 - 0
Benefits: 4 weeks of training; Personal and professional development; Competitive base salary; Performance-based bonus; Free provided for accommodation; Refund for the...about 2 months ago
- German Technical Support Engineer
Are you passionate about IT and do you have at least 2 years of experience in Level 2 Support? Then keep on reading! Our client is a leading provider of data protectio...16 days ago
- German Networking Engineer - Prague
€20002500 - 20003500 per annum + Paid in Czech Koruna
Near native German skills and CCNA Qualified? We're looking for German Networking Engineers to join the growing team here in Prague. You are familiar with the likes of...about 1 month ago