Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kaizen Recruitment|
|Job Title||Dutch speaker required in Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
you will be providing high quality technical assistance to customers of online advertising, ensuring the best possible resolution for ultimate customer satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate must be a native Dutch speaker.
- Must have a high level of fluency in English; wriiten (mandatory) & oral.
- Call Centre Experience: at least 1 year of customer support experience via phone, email, and chat will be preferred.
- Experience working with direct customers, in B2C environment, B2B a plus.
- Strong communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Representatives - Cork, Ireland
€21000 - 22000
We're looking for near native and outgoing Dutch speakers for a fast growing and exciting customer care team here in Cork. Your enthusiasm and customer focussed attitu...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Job in IT Support Dublin
€23000 - 26000
What are we looking for? Are you a wiz with technology? Do people turn to you for help with their IT equipment? If so then why not get paid for it? If you speak Dutch ...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
€17000 - 19000
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Dutch speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with que...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Featured Job
€£16,000 - £17,000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...28 days ago
- Dutch speaking collection specialist
€25000 - 37000
Be part of it Our client the biggest financial payment platform in the world and plays a fundamental service in democratizing services making commerce for businesses a...2 months ago