Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kaizen Recruitment|
|Job Title||Dutch speaker required in Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
you will be providing high quality technical assistance to customers of online advertising, ensuring the best possible resolution for ultimate customer satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate must be a native Dutch speaker.
- Must have a high level of fluency in English; wriiten (mandatory) & oral.
- Call Centre Experience: at least 1 year of customer support experience via phone, email, and chat will be preferred.
- Experience working with direct customers, in B2C environment, B2B a plus.
- Strong communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Tech Support to Dublin, Ireland
€22000 - 28000
Are you interested in technology or IT, and want to work gain valuable experience to kick-start your career? Then starting your careering in a market-leading company i...20 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representatives - Cork, Ireland
€21000 - 22000
We're looking for near native and outgoing Dutch speakers for a fast growing and exciting customer care team here in Cork. Your enthusiasm and customer focussed attitu...12 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Technical Support Specialist in Dublin
€24000 - 28000
Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a world-renowned IT company? Would you like to work ...8 days ago
- Dutch Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton
€24000 - 30000
Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively communicate with people who are in ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Representative in Belfast
€24000 - 30000
Dutch Customer Service Representative in Belfast Would you like to work for one of the world's largest e-commerce and internet payment companies? Our client is now loo...about 1 month ago