Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Head Hunt International|
|Job Title||Dutch Speakers for Team Leader position required in Poland!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 4 years ago|
Business enterprise operating in the field of technology and healthcare. The company has spread across 31 countries offering a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, system integration, distribution of technology and telecom products. It has a unique management philosophy based on trust and transparency where the employee comes first.
- To analyze current productivity, suggest & implement the improvements.
- To be involved & contribute to the implementation of performance and quality improvement initiatives.
- To establish/develop good client relationship.
- To maintain the attrition level to the minimum thereby maintaining high employee motivation level & continuous employee development
- Accountable for the performance of the teams
- Observe individual transactions and monitor to find best practices and improvement opportunities
- Knowledge of written and spoken Dutch (at least B2) and English (at least B2)
- Higher education diploma;
- Retail experience is mandatory.
- Domain Knowledge and Process Related Knowledge, to achieve the defined goals
- Proficiency in MS Office
- General awareness of the SLA metrics and client expectations;
- Ability to anticipate customer (Internal and External) needs, service them & constantly seek new ways to surpass customer expectations to enhance business value
- Consistently deliver results by setting goals and priorities, which are in line with the organizational direction, departmental objectives and customer expectations. Analyse performance information to set priorities and take calculated risks to improve the delivery of services and operations;
- Demonstration an understanding of knowledge specific to a technical & professional field of client’s business through the application of related procedures, principles, theories or concepts;
- Effectively communicating to large number of people at the same time and creating interest and excitement in the subject while gaining the trust and enthusiasm of the audience.
- 2 week free accommodation
- Gym membership
- Life and health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Permanent job contract
- Performance bonus
- Supplement for picked language course
- Bonus of 200-300 PLN for 2 weeks holidays per year
- Bonuses for Christmas, b-days, weddings, etc.
- Opportunity to grow in your career
- Low cost of living
- Professional training provided by experts
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant right now.
Head Hunt International is always committed to provide fast and effective recruitment services to all the job seekers and clients. Generally an applicant has to wait from few days to few weeks to be contacted my recruitment companies and in most cases they are never contacted back at all. We understand the feeling and urgency of a job seeker query so in order to minimize the response time and talk to you as soon as possible. We are not available online most of hours in a day.
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in Multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International. Please apply this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
fluent Polish and Dutch, fluent Dutch, Call centre, customer services, BPO, language jobs, Team Leader, Retail, Krakow, Poland