Get similar jobs by email Register →
Dutch speaking Accountant - Berlin
Be the first of the new hires here for the Newly created Shared Service Centre
Dutch speaking Accountant wanted here in Berlin, Germany for a highly respected company with near 100 years of being at the forefront of business communications.
Be the first to join the new EMEA shared service centre team here in the Berlin headquarters. Work within an international team and (depending on experience) earn between €34,000 - €44,000 gross per annum.
Joining this newly created team means that you will help in the setting of new standards and become the knowledge base for all new joiners.
- Daily checks on company books – ensuring that they are in line with the legal, tax and company procedures.
- Develop internal and external reports for e.g. balance sheets, Profit and loss statements etc.
- Travel from time to time during your first few weeks/months for knowledge share - in order to help ensure that specifications and sub-administrations are up to date.
- Responsible for the efficient and timely month end closing for companies’ subsidiary.
- Carry out intercompany account reconciliation.
Work for a company that is near 100 years in business and has been at the forefront of business communication since the 1920’s. Having grown from strength to strength and developing further services for their clients. They are now looking for further grow their headquarters here in Berlin within the Accounting/Finance department.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Good level of English
- Near native level of German would be a big plus (not mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance or 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Ok with travel in the beginning for knowledge share
- Team player
- Experience in working in an international environment
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
Interview process will be in 3 stages. There will be a phone interview with the Recruitment Consultant, followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager and once successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the team lead here in Berlin.
Salary: €34,000 - €44,000 gross per annum (depending on experience)
Keywords: Dutch Accounting, Dutch Accountant, Dutch Accounting Specialist, Dutch Finance, Dutch Jobs Berlin, Werken in Berlijn
- General Ledger Accountant with Bulgarian
€40000 - 50000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service center in Prague. This positio...about 2 years ago
- Dutch Collections Specialist - Berlin
€0 - 1,906 per month + Relocation Package
Dutch speaking Collections Specialist - Berlin Dutch speakers are wanted here in Berlin to join the growing team of Collections Specialists. This is a great opportunit...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Billing Agent (relocation offered)
Do you speak Dutch and want a career in an international IT company? Then please reach out! About the Company: Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries ...4 months ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...4 months ago