Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Dutch speaking customer agent in Frankfurt|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
What is the job?
We are currently looking for a Dutch speaking Sales and Customer Service Administrator with fluent German in Frankfurt, Germany. In this Dutch speaking job in Frankfurt you will be a first point of contact for clients and suppliers and your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Order management;
- Maintaining of customers’ database;
- Processing of complaints and other similar issues;
- Delivery management;
- Providing first class customer service and making sure that all issues are resolved, customers are followed up and satisfied with your service.
Please note this language job requires you to work in rotational shifts from Monday to Sunday.
Who is our client?
Our client is a leader in their branch, they provide data centre related solutions as well as IT support to thousands of large and medium-sized enterprises worldwide and are based in several locations in Germany. At the moment they are looking to fill their new language job in Frankfurt am Main. Do not miss this chance, apply for this job today!
Who are we looking for?
To be considered for this Dutch speaking Sales and Customer Service Administrator job with fluent German in Frankfurt you should meet the following criteria:
- Vocational education in MBO or similar business-related training;
- Previous customer service/administrator experience in a target driven environment;
- Dutch and German on a near native level as well as a good level of English;
- Ability to work in rotational shifts from Monday to Sunday;
- Willingness to achieve targets and work under pressure.
Where is this language job based?
This multilingual job is based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Frankfurt am Main, commonly known as Frankfurt, is the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in Germany. Due to its central location within Germany and Europe, Frankfurt is a major air, rail and highway transport hub. A unique feature of Frankfurt is its significant number of skyscrapers and high-rise buildings in the city center which form the Frankfurt skyline.
Interview process and salary
The interview process consists of a screening interview over the phone plus a face-to-face assessment. You salary will be between €30,000 and €36,000 gross per annum plus you will receive a private pension scheme. Does this Dutch with German job sound interesting for you? Send us your English CV as soon TODAY.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€£30000 - £31000 per month + 31000 Czech Koruna Gross Per Month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native Dutch and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for Dutch speakers with custom...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service in Content Management - Berlin
€1600 - 1630 per month
Job Summary: Speak Dutch and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an award winning employer here in Germany - t...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Administrator - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€30000 - 32000 per annum
Job Summary: Do you speak Dutch and a good knowledge of English? Do you have experience in customer service and/or administration? If so we have a great job opportunit...8 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Athens
€14000 - 25000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Agent
€20000 - 24000
Nå søker vi en erfaren kundeservicemedarbeider til vår betting kunde på Malta! Vi søker deg som er utadvendt, lærevillig og motivert! Er drømmen å jobbe på Malta og jo...2 months ago