Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Dutch speaking customer agent in Frankfurt|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
What is the job?
We are currently looking for a Dutch speaking Sales and Customer Service Administrator with fluent German in Frankfurt, Germany. In this Dutch speaking job in Frankfurt you will be a first point of contact for clients and suppliers and your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Order management;
- Maintaining of customers’ database;
- Processing of complaints and other similar issues;
- Delivery management;
- Providing first class customer service and making sure that all issues are resolved, customers are followed up and satisfied with your service.
Please note this language job requires you to work in rotational shifts from Monday to Sunday.
Who is our client?
Our client is a leader in their branch, they provide data centre related solutions as well as IT support to thousands of large and medium-sized enterprises worldwide and are based in several locations in Germany. At the moment they are looking to fill their new language job in Frankfurt am Main. Do not miss this chance, apply for this job today!
Who are we looking for?
To be considered for this Dutch speaking Sales and Customer Service Administrator job with fluent German in Frankfurt you should meet the following criteria:
- Vocational education in MBO or similar business-related training;
- Previous customer service/administrator experience in a target driven environment;
- Dutch and German on a near native level as well as a good level of English;
- Ability to work in rotational shifts from Monday to Sunday;
- Willingness to achieve targets and work under pressure.
Where is this language job based?
This multilingual job is based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Frankfurt am Main, commonly known as Frankfurt, is the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in Germany. Due to its central location within Germany and Europe, Frankfurt is a major air, rail and highway transport hub. A unique feature of Frankfurt is its significant number of skyscrapers and high-rise buildings in the city center which form the Frankfurt skyline.
Interview process and salary
The interview process consists of a screening interview over the phone plus a face-to-face assessment. You salary will be between €30,000 and €36,000 gross per annum plus you will receive a private pension scheme. Does this Dutch with German job sound interesting for you? Send us your English CV as soon TODAY.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service in Content Management - Berlin
€1600 - 1630 per month
Job Summary: Speak Dutch and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an award winning employer here in Germany - t...4 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Job - Berlin
€1639 - 1789 per month
Job Summary: Spreek je Nederlands? Ja? Great then here is your next adventure in Germany - Our Client who was voted one of the best employers in Germany is looking for...4 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Agent - Eindhoven
Eindhoven, North Brabant
€2000 - 2500 per month
To the tech savvy German speaker looking to explore a little more of the world. Here is a new German speaking Customer Service job with a technical twist in Eindhoven,...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Speaking Retailer and Customer support
Our client is a large distributor and manufacturer based in Kettering. They are currently looking for a Dutch speaking customer support agent to join their growing Eur...about 1 month ago
- Polish + English Customer Service Admin wanted in Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€30000 - 32000 per annum
What are we looking for? For this truly multilingual language job we are looking for someone who speaks both Polish and an excellent level of English.You are looking t...3 days ago