Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Dutch speaking customer agent in Frankfurt|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
What is the job?
We are currently looking for a Dutch speaking Sales and Customer Service Administrator with fluent German in Frankfurt, Germany. In this Dutch speaking job in Frankfurt you will be a first point of contact for clients and suppliers and your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Order management;
- Maintaining of customers’ database;
- Processing of complaints and other similar issues;
- Delivery management;
- Providing first class customer service and making sure that all issues are resolved, customers are followed up and satisfied with your service.
Please note this language job requires you to work in rotational shifts from Monday to Sunday.
Who is our client?
Our client is a leader in their branch, they provide data centre related solutions as well as IT support to thousands of large and medium-sized enterprises worldwide and are based in several locations in Germany. At the moment they are looking to fill their new language job in Frankfurt am Main. Do not miss this chance, apply for this job today!
Who are we looking for?
To be considered for this Dutch speaking Sales and Customer Service Administrator job with fluent German in Frankfurt you should meet the following criteria:
- Vocational education in MBO or similar business-related training;
- Previous customer service/administrator experience in a target driven environment;
- Dutch and German on a near native level as well as a good level of English;
- Ability to work in rotational shifts from Monday to Sunday;
- Willingness to achieve targets and work under pressure.
Where is this language job based?
This multilingual job is based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Frankfurt am Main, commonly known as Frankfurt, is the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in Germany. Due to its central location within Germany and Europe, Frankfurt is a major air, rail and highway transport hub. A unique feature of Frankfurt is its significant number of skyscrapers and high-rise buildings in the city center which form the Frankfurt skyline.
Interview process and salary
The interview process consists of a screening interview over the phone plus a face-to-face assessment. You salary will be between €30,000 and €36,000 gross per annum plus you will receive a private pension scheme. Does this Dutch with German job sound interesting for you? Send us your English CV as soon TODAY.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Online Shop Dutch Speaking Customer Service in Lisbon
€15000 - 25000
For this company in Lisbon, we are looking for employees in customer support. In field of online shopping. Your Job - Provide Information regarding shipping and delive...3 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Support - Poznan
€Zlotych5000 - Zlotych5500 per month
Job Summary Do you live in Poznan or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak Dutch then stop for a second and take time to read what could be...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Münster for International Giant
€18000 - 20000
Job Summary Are you looking for a Dutch job abroad? How does working in Germany sound to you? We are looking for near native Dutch Speakers who also have a good level ...12 days ago
- Finnish Speaking Job in Customer Service, Germany
€22000 - 23000 per annum
What are we looking for? It is Finnish speakers we are now after for our client in Germany offering a job in Customer Service. What will you do in this job? For this m...2 months ago
- Client Advisor speaking Dutch and German in a SaaS company Featured Job
€30000 - 35000
For one of our client, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting for a Dutch and German speaking IT Support Specialist. Th...3 months ago