Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Dutch speaking customer agent in Frankfurt|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
What is the job?
We are currently looking for a Dutch speaking Sales and Customer Service Administrator with fluent German in Frankfurt, Germany. In this Dutch speaking job in Frankfurt you will be a first point of contact for clients and suppliers and your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Order management;
- Maintaining of customers’ database;
- Processing of complaints and other similar issues;
- Delivery management;
- Providing first class customer service and making sure that all issues are resolved, customers are followed up and satisfied with your service.
Please note this language job requires you to work in rotational shifts from Monday to Sunday.
Who is our client?
Our client is a leader in their branch, they provide data centre related solutions as well as IT support to thousands of large and medium-sized enterprises worldwide and are based in several locations in Germany. At the moment they are looking to fill their new language job in Frankfurt am Main. Do not miss this chance, apply for this job today!
Who are we looking for?
To be considered for this Dutch speaking Sales and Customer Service Administrator job with fluent German in Frankfurt you should meet the following criteria:
- Vocational education in MBO or similar business-related training;
- Previous customer service/administrator experience in a target driven environment;
- Dutch and German on a near native level as well as a good level of English;
- Ability to work in rotational shifts from Monday to Sunday;
- Willingness to achieve targets and work under pressure.
Where is this language job based?
This multilingual job is based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Frankfurt am Main, commonly known as Frankfurt, is the largest city in the German state of Hesse and the fifth-largest city in Germany. Due to its central location within Germany and Europe, Frankfurt is a major air, rail and highway transport hub. A unique feature of Frankfurt is its significant number of skyscrapers and high-rise buildings in the city center which form the Frankfurt skyline.
Interview process and salary
The interview process consists of a screening interview over the phone plus a face-to-face assessment. You salary will be between €30,000 and €36,000 gross per annum plus you will receive a private pension scheme. Does this Dutch with German job sound interesting for you? Send us your English CV as soon TODAY.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€£30000 - £31000 per month + 31000 Czech Koruna Gross Per Month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native Dutch and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for Dutch speakers with custom...1 day ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service in Content Management - Berlin
€1600 - 1630 per month
Job Summary: Speak Dutch and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an award winning employer here in Germany - t...1 day ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Job - Berlin
€1639 - 1789 per month
Job Summary: Spreek je Nederlands? Ja? Great then here is your next adventure in Germany - Our Client who was voted one of the best employers in Germany is looking for...1 day ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Agent - Eindhoven
Eindhoven, North Brabant
€2000 - 2500 per month
To the tech savvy German speaker looking to explore a little more of the world. Here is a new German speaking Customer Service job with a technical twist in Eindhoven,...1 day ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Münster for International Giant
€18000 - 20000
Job Summary Are you looking for a Dutch job abroad? How does working in Germany sound to you? We are looking for near native Dutch Speakers who also have a good level ...1 day ago