Get similar jobs by email Register →
A global leader in Customer Contact Management Solutions and Services in the multilingual sector and deliver multi-channel support to their clients across Europe. Their site in Athens is growing by the day and they are looking for candidates to start with them as soon as possible. The experience gained within the company will add great value to your CV.
Be a part of a multinational company and enjoy lots of benefits!
- Provide solutions to customers / Support them via inbound calls, chatting or emails.
- Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients.
- Identify and resolve technical issues.
- Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution.
- Provide feedback to the team manager.
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Previous experience in Customer service environment will be advantage
- Team player
- Customer Care Oriented
- Eager to learn new skills
- Relocation package
- 2 extra salaries in a year
- Flight ticket to Greece will be provided
- Restaurant vouchers
- Free Greek language courses
- Opportunity for growth and development of your career
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant right now.
Head Hunt International is always committed to provide fast and effective recruitment services to all the job seekers and clients. Generally an applicant has to wait from few days to few weeks to be contacted by recruitment companies and in most cases they are never contacted back at all. We understand the feeling and urgency of a job seeker query so in order to minimize the response time and talk to you as soon as possible. We are available online most of hours in a day.
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in Multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International, please apply for this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
Keywords : Fluent Dutch, Customer Service, CS, Technical Support, IT, Athens, Greece, vacancy, job, permanent contract, hiring, fluent English, opportunity, abroad, entry level, work experience
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Administrator - Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum + Additional Benefits
How does working for a brand that we're sure you use nearly every day? Our client, who is a big fan of innovation and health is on the looking out for near native Dutc...2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service in Content Management - Berlin
€1600 - 1630 per month
Job Summary: Speak Dutch and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an award winning employer here in Germany - t...5 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Services - Cork City
€22000 - 23000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Job Summary So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Ireland? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Cork for an amazing employer based in the seco...about 1 month ago
- Dutch speaking collection specialist
€25000 - 37000
Be part of it Our client the biggest financial payment platform in the world and plays a fundamental service in democratizing services making commerce for businesses a...3 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Advisor
€16000 - 20000
Be part of it This amazing client has an exclusive niche position in the telecommunications market. They operate in a very fast paced environment and are looking for a...10 days ago