Get similar jobs by email Register →
Dutch-speaking Customer Support Agent in Greece (permanent home office possible)!
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch-speaking Customer Support Agent in Greece (permanent home office possible)!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||8 days ago|
Do you and your friends want to work in Greece together? If you speak Dutch, this could be a great opportunity to join our client as they expand their Dutch speaking Customer Support team!
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, our client partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touch points. With their award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, they improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of their people to Create Connection.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Being part of a team specialized in offering support through written and phone communication
- Troubleshoot the care and use of appliances using operation manuals, product specification sheets, and assorted tools over the phone
- Assist consumers in setting up service repair for their appliances, check availability of technicians and make appointments for service calls
- Facilitate resolution for consumers issue and log the information into the consumers account.
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- C1/C2 Dutch and B2 English
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Ability to evaluate customer complaints, assess alternatives, and make solid, consistent decisions and/or recommendations as required
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and become proficient with internal programs and new software
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages and performance bonus
- Private healthcare medical insurance from hire date
- Unlimited contract
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Login / Register to Apply
- Irish/ Gaelic speaking Customer Support Agent in sunny Athens, Greece
Do you speak Irish and want to gain international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client are searching...18 days ago
- Dutch-speaking Customer Care Agent in Greece (remote)
We are looking for experienced Dutch-speaking Customer Support professionals who are based in Greece and who want to work from home! The project You will work for a Du...4 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Customer Support in Athens, Greece
Do you speak Dutch and want to gain international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client is searching ...11 days ago
- Dutch-speaking Customer Service Agent for Paypal in Greece
Do you speak Dutch and want to gain international experience while working for one of the most famous transfer applications? Then we have a golden opportunity for you!...18 days ago