Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Dutch Speaking eCommerce Advisors - Customer Service|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£16,598 - 19,000 per year + relocation assistance|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Dutch Speaking eCommerce Advisors
£16,598 per year + bonus OTE £18,998 per year + relocation
This client is an leading name is ecommerce and online payments.
As part of a multicultural and multilingual team you’ll be working in a fast paced environment and will need to be able to adapt quickly to the business and customer needs.
You will be assisting to resolve customer queries and issues in a friendly, helpful and resourceful manner.
- High level of professionalism and customer service skills
- Responsible for resolving customer queries via email and telephone.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Dutch
- 6 customer service experience this does not have to be call centre ie restaurant, shop experience will be considered.
- Proficiency with MS Office, internet, strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Able to work in a customer focused environment with set targets on handling times and customer satisfaction that must be achieved daily, as well as experience in communication with external customers (email & phone)
- Experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
- Conveys information concisely and effectively. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and a well developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.
Hours of work: Monday-Sunday 7.00-18.00, rotational shifts
Belfast is the cheapest city in the UK to live and work; it is the capital of Northern Ireland and a dynamic, growing city with millions being invested in regeneration. Tourism is thriving too, with new visitors discovering our humour, hospitality, scenery and quality of life. Northern Ireland is also home to much of the filming of ‘Game of Thrones’ as well as other HBO, Universal & BBC productions.
Great social life and excellent place to meet new people.
Relocation Package (if required):
- Reimbursement of travel costs (up to £250)
- Accommodation provided on arrival in Belfast city centre hotel
- Relocation class on first day at the company
- Ongoing relocation support
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch AND French speaking Customer Service - Berlin
€22000 - 24000
Speak Dutch AND French and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an experienced and well trusted company here in...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€30000 - 40000
Do you speak Dutch and would you like to work in the beautiful, historical city of Prague? Are you enthousiastic, positive and customer-oriented? If so, we have a grea...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service - Limerick
€25500 - 27000 per annum
For those of you who like to chat, who lives to help others get where they need, this customer service job could be for you. We are looking for Dutch speakers who also...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service job - Belfast
€£15000 gross per annum
Job Summary: Calling all Dutch Speakers looking to live & work in Belfast - We have a new Customer Service Job ready & waiting. Have a minimum of 6 months experience i...about 1 hour ago
- Dutch B2B Customer Service Representative Cork
€24000 - 28000 per annum + Many Benefits
Job Summary Calling all Dutch speakers who fancy working in Cork, Ireland. Careertrotter has a new B2B Dutch Customer Service job on offer where you can earn between €...about 2 months ago