Get similar jobs by email Register →
You speak Dutch and are you looking for a career within a stable, international firm in Romania? Then look no further!
We are hunting for the perfect Dutch speaking Help Desk Officer for one of the largest tech firms around.
Your main attribution is to offer effective customer assistance (client users and suppliers) concerning its requirements to solve problems. The best part is, you get to do it in your native language.
The Help Desk Officer
- Ensures that the problems are accurately registered in the ticket application when received via e-mail, phone or chat.
- Ensures that the phone/chat line is open at the beginning of the work program.
- Helpdesk Level 1 support for the applications used within the Procure to Pay department (SAP, Supplier portal, Procurement e-tool, Provider data basis etc.): solves the level 1 tickets, follows the solution of the open tickets, escalates wherever the case to the level 2 (tests the solutions proposed by the experts in the case of the level 2 tickets whenever necessary).
- Acts as single point of contact for the customer and communicates relevant information in order to ensure the customer’s satisfaction
- Communicates the problem status and time to resolution to affected personnel; provides to the customers a continuous visibility on the occurred situation/problem.
- Ensures a structured and high quality communication related to the open cases.
- Creates tickets to the IT support team whenever necessary.
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Diploma / Degree holder or pursuing Bachelor Degree Courses
- At least 1 year of experience in Customer Support/Procurement/Finance/Helpdesk would represent an advantage
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Numerical competencies
- Active listening combined with excellent written and verbal communication competences
- Knowledge of P2P (Procure to Pay) or Finance domains would represent an advance
- A 100% temporary work from home position. You must live in Romania! After Covid-19 a relocation to HQ in Timisoara is a must.
- A competitive salary with monthly language bonus
- An annual Christmas bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Gym membership, meal vouchers and more
- Lots and lots of career opportunities within an international firm!
Are you ready? Then please send your English CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Speaking Technical Support to Dublin, Ireland
The Role As a Technical Support Analyst you will resolve remote users’ IT problems by means of a first time fix or by dispatching for on-site support. The Technical Su...4 days ago
- Dutch speaking Social Media Sales to Berlin (work from home)
€20000 - 25000
You speak Dutch, love Social Media, and want to work in Berlin? Great! We are looking for team members to support small and medium businesses with improved advertiseme...14 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Technical Support Consultant to Czech Republic
You speak Dutch and want to experience the Czech Republic? Then we have the right opportunity for you! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business t...about 1 month ago
- Dutch speaking Hardware Support Specialist to big brand in Lisbon!
You speak Dutch and are an IT fanatic? Then we need YOU. Reporting to the Office Escalated Support Team leader, the Escalated Support Specialist will provide support t...3 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Service Desk Agent in Budapest
Are you a service-minded Dutch speaker looking to work for one of the world’s largest IT firms in Budapest? Then please read on! The employer is one of the world's lea...3 months ago