Get similar jobs by email Register →
Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talented people to join our international team of recent graduates in Prague as a:
Junior HR Semi Generalist (Dutch and English)
The HR Semi Generalist is the first point of contact with the client and must strive for the best delivery of service by phone and e-mail. Being the first point of contact, the Semi Generalist must obtain a broad general knowledge of all processes and teams as well as fulfilling its tier 2-specialist transactional activities (compensation & benefits, payroll, time and attendance).
Furthermore, HR Semi Generalists may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
- Direct contact with client employees regarding HR-related queries via phone and email
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems
- Production of official HR documents such as references
- Work strictly to agreed upon processes whilst delivering a high level of service
- Upon gaining maturity, complete continuous improvement projects and additional tasks are assigned
- Higher education required;
- Fluent level of Dutch and English;
- Active team player with a pro-active attitude
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use various systems efficiently);
- Excellent client and customer focus;
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience while working in a Dutch team;
- Relocation bonus;
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
- Professional growth based on performance.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist
€0 - 0
Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthou...2 months ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real specialist in HR, in Prague? Then this might be the perfect job for you! We...14 days ago
- Dutch HR Payroll to Prague (incl relocation!)
Want to become a Payroll Pro and be an expat? We are looking for a Dutch speaking Payroll administrator to join an international organisation in Prague! Why move to Pr...7 days ago
- Dutch Billing Agent (relocation offered)
Do you speak Dutch and want a career in an international IT company? Then please reach out! About the Company: Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries ...18 days ago
- Dutch Performance Management to Prague (relocation offered)
Career in Performance Management? We are looking for a Dutch Speaking Performance Management Associate with to join an international organisation in Prague! Why move t...7 days ago