Get similar jobs by email Register →
Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talented people to join our international team of recent graduates in Prague as a:
Employee Lifecycle Management Team
As an HR specialist you are in direct and indirect contact (phone & email) with the client (client's employees, HR community, third parties etc.) and you take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities in lifecycle management areas such as onboarding, contracts, expatriation, reward, payroll, compensation and benefits, absenteeism, updating Time and Attendance data base and exit.
- Assisting with calls and email requests from employees and partnering effectively with third parties;
- Advise the client on various issues concerning HR policies and processes;
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems and tracking tools;
- Create official HR documents (employment contracts, exit documents, references etc.);
- Create and process various reports;
- Liaising with third parties;
- Updating work instructions for multiple processes within the team;
- Provide feedback for process improvements;
- Actively participating in various side activities and projects including individual development plan.
- Higher education required;
- Fluent level of Dutch and English;
- Active team player;
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use efficiently various systems);
- Ability to analyze and solve complex issues;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and good working spirit;
- Taking initiative and actively think about improvements;
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and create valuable international work experience;
- Ample possibilities to grow via our training curriculum (management traineeships; coaching programs, etc.);
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance, working from home and incentive pay.);
- Professional growth based on performance.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...about 1 month ago
- Dutch HR Team Lead in Prague with Relocation Support!
€18000 - 24000
Do you speak Dutch and English fluently? Are you a passionate leader with experience in HR? Would you like to manage a young, ambitious team in beautiful Prague? If ye...12 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€30000 - 40000
Do you speak Dutch and would you like to work in the beautiful, historical city of Prague? Are you enthousiastic, positive and customer-oriented? If so, we have a grea...2 months ago
- HR Manager/HR Business Partner
HR MANAGER/HR BUSINESS PARTNER Our client is a Dublin based scaling technology start-up founded in 2010 and currently operating in Ireland, UK, US, and Canada. Their i...3 months ago